Sonia DuBois: Toronto Tour Dec 20-28

Sonia1-1.jpg

I'm back in Toronto this holiday season
Dec 20-28
Next tour not until Summer 2023 - don't miss me!

xx.jpg

Winter Holidays Tour

6-edit.jpg

Hi there,

I am delighted that you have found me. People have told me that I am sincere, intuitive, caring, passionate, a good listener, and adventurous. More kind words about me from happy clients and couples can be found on the testimonials section of this website. 

Working as a companion and building genuine relationships with select clientele is something that I love to do. I enjoy visiting new places with my clients that they recommend. I can also plan casual or upscale dates for whether you are looking for relaxing night in or out on the town. Companionship has offered me the time to travel and experience five fly-me-to-yous internationally, pursue my goals, and meet many amazing people along the way. 

Heres to creating great memories together,

Sonia DuBois 
Your Secret Inspiration.

12-edit.jpg

My luxury incall is located downtown, stocked with everything to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable.
I am also available for outcall for bookings 1.5 hours and above.

sonia6-1.jpg

I do not list my rates online, and have rates for each region I tour. Ask me.

Sonia-Final-Edits-4.jpg

Verification is required for my safety. I am selective of my clientele and mutual enjoyment of the date begins with the first contact. 

S-Final.jpg

www.soniaduboistoronto.com/contact to email me

Or, you can text 647-799-7284 
with Name/References or ID or Linkedin/Preferred Date & Time/Where you found me. 
Text message only, no phone calls
No screening info, no response. 

xx Sonia

Follow me on twitter @sonia_travels

12.jpg