Baby Paradise • White • LL

A few weeks back I had the pleasure of seeing baby paradise, I booked a 15 min session with her and I can say it was quite fun, she is very young and very short maybe 5ft on a good day, very good looking body, but also incredibly skinny. A very sweet and nice girl definitely the girl next door vibes, but alas it wasn’t completely perfect but sadly I can’t post everything, so if you want to know more please contact me.  

Sincerely tompickle

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Hi, glad we had a chance to meet and you enjoyed our time together but I noticed you said it “wasn't perfect”. 

May I ask why you feel that way so I could correct it for others. I try to make sure I go above and beyond all the other providers and make things simple and the best experience possible to my ability. 

thanks🥰

• Like 1

Hi. Nice that you are concerned and interested on perhaps fixing the concern! That's reassuring.  Where are you located? Do you travel NB? Moncton perhaps? Good luck and happy holidays.

• Like 1

I understand that I can’t please everyone but I do try my hardest to make sure everyone is satisfied before they leave but for shorter sessions such as 15min it is a bit harder for me as I have to rush. Hoping for a response from TomPickle so I can find out what the issue is so I can clear it up. If I’m not aware there is a problem then I’m not able to fix it. 

I do travel but haven't hosted in Moncton just yet but I may in the future. Messages are always open feel free to ask any questions😇

Happy holidays to you too

• Like 3

Seasons Greetings Baby Paradise, everyone of us persons enjoy a different steakhouse, or glass of wine! Each have their favorite mechanic or Dr. It is nice to see you are fielding questions about service, with reviews you are receiving as a SP you are doing great! Be proud, stay safe, and continue your great service!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow !! I'm impressed by babyparadise  and her willingness to ask on how to provide better service so to speak. Most SP"S would not have responded with so much maturity .  Will you ever come to Halifax ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I met her again couple of days back after a long break of almost a year. I should say she has really matured as a provider. A better organized room, sexy piercings, better communication and most importantly a very confident person. I booked only a 15 mins session but she treated me good and did not rush. I am sure she is going to be Freddy's own sweetheart considering her age and years of service remaining (if she wished to continue)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

She is a Sweetheart and knows what she is doing. I can tell you from experience that if you book time with Baby Paradise you will not be disappointment.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting this young women at her incall recently. I wont discuss what happened between us but what I can say is the following. Her pictures don't do her justice and she has a great personality. The process to book was very easy with all questions answered as well as information on services provied in a clear fashion and she responded quickly. Once I arrived she put me at ease very quickly and she was very attentive. Her incall is very clean and easy to find. The only issue with the incall is there is no parking at the location but there is many places to park near by. My time (60 minutes) never felt rushed and I was completely satisfied. In conclusion I would definitely recommend seeing her.

PS.   Also I would like to thank all those that reviewed her already. Your reviews and recommendations help me to decide to see her.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I am a regular visitor of Baby Paradise nowadays. I would suggest people to try her full service package as she literally allows you to do anything with her body as long as you are not hurting her. And she is open to shuffle poses without any complaints and with lots of patience as many times you wish to. That full package was really worth and I was both tired and happy after it ended. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I love spending time with her, I try to see her weekly, if I am around. I have been seeing this beauty for a couple of months now. I find her shy but very beautiful and petite. Always welcomes me with a beautiful smile. Very clean place and comfortable. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I tried to book with baby paradise but she backed out

i wanted to lock hotel room door.  This was solely so room service couldn’t come in unexpected etc but she thought it was sketchy 

I just didn’t want our time interrupted or her to take the money and bolt.  Nothing bad to say about her I just wanted to make sure I got the service I paid for

This was Jun 1st I believe with the number ending in 0257. I won’t disclose the entire number just for the sake of Randomg75’s privacy. 

Yes, of course locking the door is understandable but there were a few things in that conversation that you didn’t mention above which gave me some red flags and a bit concerned for my safety. 

I also understand that maybe it wasn’t your intention to hurt me or trap me in there but I haven’t met you or interacted with you at all prior to that night so my guard is of course going to be up. 

Before I meet anyone I ask a lot of questions and I’m trying to determine if you will potentially be a threat to my safety.

You started off assuming I was just going to scam you and that you had no trust in me so you needed things done a certain way. Such as me standing in the parking lot so you could see that I arrived from your hotel window. Hmm, isn’t what I usually do or that anyone else has ever requested but that’s fine you’re being cautious I was willing to accommodate that. 

Further into the conversation you then said that once I get in the room you are going to be locking the door behind me. I felt like I was going to be forced to stay there. That actually gave me chills so I took that as a sign to just politely decline the opportunity to meet with you.

I apologized and explained to you that I wasn’t comfortable meeting due to our conversation. 

Like I said above, I have a process I go through with each client and if they give me bad vibes or seem like a threat to my safety I will not meet with them as I’m not obligated to meet with anyone. My safety comes first over any amount of money. 

I see that perhaps my gut feeling was wrong here but I’m sure in other cases it has saved me. 

Hope this helps and you understand❤️😁

• Like 3

In response to baby paradise 

in response to Baby Paradise I can 1000 percent guarantee you’re safety will never be compromised.

i hold nothing against you and let me publicly state that the conversation between us was fine basically you just declined the offer.

the only reason I never attempted to rebook with you is because I figured you would decline. I completely understand you’re concern about safety but having been jumped by husband/boyfriends before that is why when I meet someone for first time I choose hotel.  

let me close this by saying I have no Ill will and I hope you would consider revisiting my offer

• Like 2

Well @Randomg75

I’m sorry that you didn’t get to see @babyparadise .  I’ve seen her quite a few times and find her to be not only a great SP, but also a good human being with a high moral compass.  As example, when I first started seeing her, I was really impressed at her willingness to accommodate my requests. So one day I slid an extra $30 into her payment.  I didn’t mention it, I just handed her the payment plus tip.  She counted it out and turned to me and said “oh, you gave me too much money”.  I don’t see that level of honesty in many people these days, let alone in this industry.  So I think it’s worth pointing out that that’s the kind of person your dealing with when you deal with @babyparadise.

Regarding your personal experience, it’s a tough world out there and we all (SPs and clients) need to protect ourselves.  Some SPs require references or even copies of ID.  Others like @babyparadise rely on their instincts.  For nervous clients, the typical protocol for verifying SPs is to seek reviews and message other trusted members who have seen her for reference.  She has many good reviews on here from lots of longstanding members including me, who’s been a member for over 12 years.  So it should he pretty obvious that I didn’t create this account just to post a fake review of a girl 12 years later.

All that to say, @babyparadise is one of the good ones.  Making her jump through some weird hoops to prove herself is unnecessary given her reputation and the list  of senior members here willing to vouch for her. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met baby paradise for the first time last night.  I have tried to meet her for a while and finally had the window to see her.  We texted very briefly and worked out the details.  Everything was quick and no games.  We agreed and decided to meet.  Once in the room she quickly showed me how fit and toned her body was.  There was a little awkwardness (mostly on my part).   Things went smoothly and I had a wonderful visit with this young tight bodied beauty.  I’ll be visiting her again that’s for sure 😉

Edited by frederictonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2023 at 9:35 PM, frederictonman said:

I met baby paradise for the first time last night.  I have tried to meet her for a while and finally had the window to see her.  We texted very briefly and worked out the details.  Everything was quick and no games.  We agreed and decided to meet.  Once in the room she quickly showed me how fit and toned her body was.  There was a little awkwardness (mostly on my part).   Things went smoothly and I had a wonderful visit with this young tight bodied beauty.  I’ll be visiting her again that’s for sure 😉

Baby Paradise, is extremely nice. I can completely understand how she felt in that situation. I have seen her several times. Each time gets better and better. She is one of a kind. You do not need to worry for your safety. Treat her like a women and you will be fine. Wish I could see her more often. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I am one of the first to ask about baby paradise. ( petus ) see thread . 

I asked about her a few years back . She was only doing outcall then as she had roommates . 

I found none that had actually seen her . So I bit the bullet and booked a car date with her for 1 hr . 250 bucks .

we had texted back and forth for a few weeks and she was very polite and quick to respond to texts . A big plus for me . I want an sp that loves what they do and are not forced into it by bad situations etc etc etc 

She told me via texts that she loved playing with older men and showing off for them . All things I want and need . 

so I booked an ap and met at the Canadian tire parking lot . 

when she got into my pickup it was as if I was talking to a totally different person . Said she was not into older men and was not interested in playing with older men 

I was pretty confused because it in person was totally different than via texts . 

I was so sure she was being forced into it that I just gave her the 250 and told her it was very nice to meet her , but she could go with no hard feeling , so she left . On my way home I get a text saying she wants to meet again and that she is sure we could have lots of fun and she would really enjoy playing with me .

I politely declined. To this day that entire situation confuses me 

I remember that encounter and you were one of the very first people I’ve seen in the first few months. 

That has been almost two years ago now

I really wasn’t sure what I wanted to do that early on yet as I was still trying to find out what works for me and what I enjoy. Try looking at it from my perspective and what you would be like or what you would do differently. Starting out it’s very hard because it involves a lot of trust and I was only 19 and very shy, still kinda shy oops😘

I’ve gotten much better at things since then and learned a lot about myself and what I enjoy doing. Some of my older clients are my most favourite because of how relaxed and simple things are like just hanging out listening to music while having drinks and talking. 

Still learning lots because really I’m still rather new to this compared to other providers. 

Sorry for the confusion to you and the others who may feel the same way while I was first starting out trying to find my way and what works best for me. ❤️

• Like 5

Hey .. 

yes it was over 2 yrs ago and she ( you ) were new and very young. One of the reasons why I never want to indulge in someone forced into it . 

we had many texting conversations before I ever booked her ( you ) . So because she 

( your new ) I hope you realize now 2 yrs later how to potentially spot the ass holes from the good guys . 

I had those conversations because I wanted to make very sure her ( you ) were into it because her ( you)  wanted to be and just loved playing and showing off for older men . 

She ( you ) certainly were what I was looking for in a sp . But her ( your ) actual reason once in person was not even close to any of our conversations via text . 

I have thought about reaching out to her 

( you ) again but every single time I go back to that first encounter and it is still hunting me on why the change in person. 

and no I not a over weight or gross to the point I would make anyone nervous or disgusted by the thoughts of playing with me.

She was certainly easy to text with and booking was easy as well .

I don’t regret the 250 either , not in the least . It was also a car date and that entire situation has to be nerve racking to an sp . 

I am posting this to help her ( you ) to clear up things very early on in her ( your ) past meets . Also to clear things up on my end for me and my confusions 

On 9/17/2023 at 12:57 PM, petus1256 said:

Hey .. 

yes it was over 2 yrs ago and she ( you ) were new and very young. One of the reasons why I never want to indulge in someone forced into it . 

we had many texting conversations before I ever booked her ( you ) . So because she 

( your new ) I hope you realize now 2 yrs later how to potentially spot the ass holes from the good guys . 

I had those conversations because I wanted to make very sure her ( you ) were into it because her ( you)  wanted to be and just loved playing and showing off for older men . 

She ( you ) certainly were what I was looking for in a sp . But her ( your ) actual reason once in person was not even close to any of our conversations via text . 

I have thought about reaching out to her 

( you ) again but every single time I go back to that first encounter and it is still hunting me on why the change in person. 

and no I not a over weight or gross to the point I would make anyone nervous or disgusted by the thoughts of playing with me.

She was certainly easy to text with and booking was easy as well .

I don’t regret the 250 either , not in the least . It was also a car date and that entire situation has to be nerve racking to an sp . 

I am posting this to help her ( you ) to clear up things very early on in her ( your ) past meets . Also to clear things up on my end for me and my confusions 

@petus1256

Dude, these are some pretty serious allegations that you’re making.  You’re making a public statement that you believe @babyparadise is being trafficked against her will?!?!?!  Did you even stop for a second and think about the damage you might be doing to this well established young lady’s livelihood?  
I (and several others in this community) have gotten to know @babyparadise over the past couple of years.  She’s an amazing person.  She’s very shy and even a little awkward, but she’s actually a very smart, strong, honest, independent person, and I can assure you that she’s chosen this career on her own free will.  
Think before you speak publicly man.  Especially about something so serious, so damaging, that you really have no evidence to back up.  
Jesus christ!!!

Edited by jbsmythe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.