Stephanie Mystique • White

Stephanie Mystique!!! Remember the name!!!

What do I say about @StephanieMystique Honestly, I've already written a few recommendations for Steph in the past. But it feels like writing a new note each time I see her 🥰 Well it's been a while I last saw her since I moved out of PEI but I made sure I saw her before I move from the island. Not sure if there's any sentence or words to explain about her and I doubt that these may do justice to her, but I'm gonna try! 😅

Well Steph is just an amazing person! Beautiful, tall, striking, sexy, charming, delightful, appealing, elegant, knockout, stunning, jaw dropping, etc, etc! I've known her for more than 2 years now and I can say that we had a great connection/chemistry from the first time I met her and it's the same even till date. The memories we've had always has a special place in my heart and I can tell you that she's just one of a kind!

Even though I am no longer seeing her regularly these days, I think about her and I thank her for all the memories! As they say, experience cannot be explained!! Experience has to be experienced!!!

I wish Steph all the very best for her future endeavors and I know she's gonna be successful in whatever she does! 💪✌️

Warm hugs and kisses 🤗😘

• Thanks 1

@maltego7 I couldn't agree more. I tried writing a post yesterday but it didn't post for some reason.

@StephanieMystique is truely one of a kind. She is a gem. The connection we have made is more like a friendship (with benefits of course). 

She has an extremely warm and inviting personality. She is very determined to succeed in everything she approaches.

I look forward to every opportunity I get to see her and usually end up extending dates so we can have more time together.

Stephanie is one of those people that can and will connect with anyone who is open, honest, and kind. I am extremely lucky to call her a friend and enjoy every moment I get to talk to her about personal and business issues.

Treat this one of a kind lady with kindness and respect. She deserves it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/14/2022 at 6:15 PM, StephanieMystique said:

@maltego7 you're making me cry! 🥰😂 Thank you for the amazing words and above all friendship and connection. 

I know we will connect again soon.

Big hugs! 

I've just spoken from my heart even though these will not make any justice to you! YOU are a special person!

That is it!! ❤️

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.