Sign in to follow this  

What to do while visiting Halifax ?

As the title mention, im visiting halifax for a few days and would love recommandations on places to visit, restaurant to try out , etc.

I wont be driving so places that are fairly easily accessible by walking or uber. 

Thank you 💕

2 hours ago, Doublevie55 said:

Bicycle thief restaurant downtown. 

I 2nd Bicycle Thief! 

If you're a dessert fan McKelvie's does this ovation (the old choc mint sticks you'd get at a restaurant after dinner) ice cream cake. Amazing!! I've always said if a restaurant takes the time to design and make all their own desserts, the rest of the menu won't disappoint. 

If you have warm clothes, a walk along the board walk downtown is amazing. Lots of shops and restaurants to stop at and Pier 21 has the local farmers market on the weekends. A few places may be closed as it's off season for tourists. 

Argyle Street, Grand Parade, and Spring Garden Road are great spots to explore. 

Citadel Hill is a good walk around too. Tours may be open for the inside. 

You're welcome to reach out if you need other pointers or other things if you aren't located downtown. Halifax is built in communities so every spot has a few things to do, places to eat and history. 

• Like 1