Sofia • Mixed • 9690

Sofia greets her visitor with her friendly smile, a warm hug, and a soft kiss--always a great introduction. Her touch is instinctive and ever-present, making a gent feel relaxed, and immediately within her lovely orbit. It is not long before she is unbuttoning this fella's shirt, not half-heartedly either, but also not in a hurry. Sofia offers a massage, and I do recommend her tantalizing touch--a fine ice-breaker, if ever there was one. I returned the favour, as I often do, and she was quite appreciative. For the next chapter, I was treated to the gentle touch and skills of a fine lover, indeed. All the while, I was quite charmed by her sweetness, and a very genuine smile. And everything proceeds at a perfect pace, as if we were already lovers well known to each other. I had included some massage oil in the earlier proceedings, so when it came time to shower, Sofia elected to join me for that bit of fun. I find that to be a treat whenever that happens, don't you?

As always, texting with YFL to make the arrangements is easy, sure, polite, and quick.

Sofia is another YFL gem, I say, and well worth a visit. Here is the link to her ad:

Edited by pepperjack
To Include link to ad

11 hours ago, Mike0198 said:

Is she actually 27? I have seen mixed reviews.

I'm not sure where you might have seen other reviews, Mike, as she is new to YFL, as the ad states, and the industry, as far as I could determine. There have been other ladies named Sophia, or Sofia, but this is Sofia French. I could only find one other review, a positive one, in  LYLA Halifax, where Sofia travelled before coming here.

It is a common practice for many SP's to give an age different from their current one; however, in my time with Sofia, I was comfortable with her age as posted.

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.