I have been trying to book a meeting with kandi but she is always ignoring me with the weirdest excuses. I can understand if there is an emergency and i am very patient in all circumstances but she will tell me she is not available and  the next minute will post an ad on LL  saying available. Once we even laid a plan out and she said she was free till evening and as soon as i started going towards her place, she says she is booked for the whole day. she has zero communication, was rude even though throughout our conversation, even now , I was very polite and understanding with her.

She also told that if she wasnt replying i shud have called her, I cant call you directly, I always ask for permission before calling but she came up with the excuse that somehow im the one wasting time. I didnt wanna write this review but just writing this to let anyone curious about her know if this happens to them, she is just wasting your time, better to go for someone else. I hope everyone else have a different experience with her.

7 hours ago, jaxwitwix said:

I have been trying to book a meeting with kandi but she is always ignoring me with the weirdest excuses. I can understand if there is an emergency and i am very patient in all circumstances but she will tell me she is not available and  the next minute will post an ad on LL  saying available. Once we even laid a plan out and she said she was free till evening and as soon as i started going towards her place, she says she is booked for the whole day. she has zero communication, was rude even though throughout our conversation, even now , I was very polite and understanding with her.

She also told that if she wasnt replying i shud have called her, I cant call you directly, I always ask for permission before calling but she came up with the excuse that somehow im the one wasting time. I didnt wanna write this review but just writing this to let anyone curious about her know if this happens to them, she is just wasting your time, better to go for someone else. I hope everyone else have a different experience with her.

There are way better ladies out there. Always remember, you are the customer. If you are trying to get something in exchange of money and you are getting attitude, take your money and get with someone else. Just as SWs days they don't tolerate time wasters and people who disrespect, we shouldn't be tolerating that either. It goes both ways. Man up and do what's right.

• Like 2

I’ve saw her multiple times over the years, the last being prob 3 years ago. Good skills, cool chick. Never had a bad experience but if she’s busy she won’t respond to you, just get back to her later and she’ll respond. 

Edited by GolfGuy1
Spelling