Sign in to follow this  

St John's - I'm coming for you! Jan 8-11

I am ridiculously excited to say I am making a quick trip to St John's January 8-11.
I know I promised in the spring, but I couldn't wait that long.
277688333_PK4_9582_A(2).thumb.jpg.92c08cb07f2e59fb1fa060f58785a266.jpg
For those to whom I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet;
Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
I'm Stephanie Mystique, a prefect mix of beauty and brains, a naturally captivating seductress that will have you at ease and standing at attention all at once. I'm available to respectable individuals and couples of all ethics, gender and of impeccable hygiene.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or maybe I shall join you. We share smiles as we get closer and our worlds transport as one, to a time only we will ever remember.

Connect with me by text, 902-579-4210, (No text apps or phone calls) or e-mail [email protected] to book our time together.

To get to the fun times the fastest, please include city, date, time and how long we will have the pleasure of each other's company for when you message me.

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures:
www.stephaniemystique.vip,
https://twitter.com/StephanieMysti1
@stephaniemystiq for my teasing Snapchat.
and www.nldtconnect.com/stephaniemystiq for naughty online fun!

I can't wait to spend time with you,
Stephanie ❤️ 

png_20221227_230227_0000.thumb.png.d4002375e7a4f965428eb95111dddd1d.png

St John's
Jan 8-11
Sun 6pm-8pm
Mon 9am-10pm
Tues 9am-10pm
Wed 9am-10pm

Rates
HST included in rates

GFE
Every moment is as unique as you and I.

There is no pressure, there is no judgement. We enjoy what is wanted, discovered and indulged in.

Let's enjoy our connection and enjoy the flow of our time together.

1 Hour: 360
1.5 Hour: 480
2 hours: 580
+Hour(s) 220/hour

+100/hour outcall

Extended Dates
Day Time adventure Special
4 hours 800
Let's check out an amazing trail (2-5kms), Museum, exhibit or event, grab some lunch and enjoy some fun, before and after.

Dinner Date
4 hours 1000

Overnight
12-15hours 2000
*15 hours with dinner and breakfast*

Nuru
A full pampering and relaxing experience.

Starting with a shower for two, gliding to a full body to body massage, to the final moment of tension release.

1 hour: 400
1.5 Hour: 500
2 hour: 600

This is all about pampering you. From the moment you step into my space. I will pamper you by running my hands and body all over you. Starting with a hot soapy shower for two where my hands are known to wander, tease and edge. Then off to the bed to ease the stresses of the days away with a massage done with my hands and whole body. The authentic Nuru Gel I use is sure to delight as the fiction between us disappears. If you love the sensual pleasure of being teased and denied till our final moments, you will enjoy our time together.

Fragment_20191101_120637.thumb.jpg.5f76c6c3aacdb8fdf0539cc88bf004fd.jpg

Sign in to follow this