Kylie Jane • White • 2898

It has been a while since I wrote about Kylie. This year marks the beginning of my fifth year of visiting her. The last four years have been exceptional. We had some adventures. She is a most inspiring companion. In those four years I find she has continued to get better. Physically I think she is more beautiful now than ever. Some things are always there, her charm, her pleasing personality,her warmth, her smiling welcome and always well dressed. She cares for her clients and and demonstrated that to me on many occasions. She has now started a new service that will undoubtedly benefit many who cannot physically visit her. Her online service is top notch I am sure. I know I will avail myself of this new service. I am so grateful and thankful to her for the last four years and I hope we can share more time together in this year. Thank you so much Kylie.

• Like 3

I had the wonderful opportunity today to avail myself of @KylieJane new service of sexting that she is now offering! It was my first experience at this and did not know what to expect but she made very easy. She made me feel comfortable with it and her session was very entertaining, sensual and exciting. She is as much a professional doing this as she is in a live meeting. I certainly will repeat and it probably will be even better as I now know more about it and can be better prepared. Thank you Kylie for a great snowy day invigorating session, 10/10.

• Like 1

Kylie all the way. Saw her today for first

time in a while. Best service as usual. Always feel so comfortable with her and I always leave pleased as punch. Thanks Kylie. You’re a sweetheart!

• Like 1

I agree Kylie is alwsys a pleasure to spend time with. Saw her again last week . Willdefinatly return.

Edited by Scotian169
Miss spelling
  • Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.