Alexis • White • LL • 3146

I have had the pleasure of meeting Alexis this afternoon, despite not having any reviews that I could locate, and wow! very happy I had the opportunity to do so. 

The photos are real, but she looks even better in person. Absolutely gorgeous. 

Very friendly and sweet. The communication to set up a meeting was very easy, no hassle or games.

She is very skilled and I have absolutely no complaints, she was a dream and delight to be with.

I am very much looking forward to seeing Alexis again, a true treasure. 

Any questions or concerns feel free to message me and I'll happily answer as best as I can. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Biker Dude said:

Probably the wrong Alexis. Last 4 digits of the phone # don’t match. 

Correct. There are two Alexis advertising at the moment. I have been in contact with the lady in Truro who may well be visiting Halifax again in the near future. If she does, I'll be at the front of the queue!

Despite the fact that there were few reviews, the pictures and the text conversation (and a quick phone call) compelled me to go out on a limb and meet Alexis tonight. She is very real, and very sweet. Pictures are accurate but don’t show how truly tiny she is. I’ve been out of the game for a while and Alexis made me feel very comfortable. Service was good and very much a GFE however YMMV. Don’t hesitate to go visit this gem. Definitely worth the trip. Did I mention how sweet she was. Will repeat. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 2/16/2023 at 7:28 AM, Johnboy43 said:

It's certainly not Alexis that ends in 2168 

Which one is it then? the ad posted here was already overdue, and there are two more Alexis besides the one that ends in 2168, one is 20 and one is 24.

2 hours ago, Dawuid said:

Which one is it then? the ad posted here was already overdue, and there are two more Alexis besides the one that ends in 2168, one is 20 and one is 24.

This recommendation is for the Alexis that ends in 3146, like the post says. Anyone else posting random numbers and different Alexis's are just confusing people for no reason. 

On 2/16/2023 at 7:28 AM, Johnboy43 said:

It's certainly not Alexis that ends in 2168 

No kidding, that's why it says 3146.

Just trying to be helpful we all can get confused by many ladies using these same names..Lexi..Alexis..Jade..I mentioned because I specifically asked if it was one Alexis  the one mentioned and she said yes..boy was I wrong..

Edited by Johnboy43
Added more information
  • Like 1

Alexis  (902###3146) is hosting in Halifax tonight and has gotten better with age. Agree with the first post by ChubbyBehemoth! She is so sweet, conversation was easy and she left me with a huge grin. I hope that she is treated well and comes back to HRM soon

• Like 3

Met Alexis in Truro last evening and she is everything that you want in a Baby Girl! Best GFE in ages and not shy to tell you her likes and dislikes! Tiney body but knows how to work her majic! Great conversation and loves kissing! Follow her instructions and she will make you a happy man!! 

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.