I contacted her yesterday but could not arrange a time . Seemed very nice on the phone . I'll try again . Sent me a face photo , def attractive but maybe a little older than 42 .

I'll try this again as I had my fingers smacked for discussing portions of Carmenia's ad, which board rules say I'm not allowed to discuss... so I'll omit that part!

If you've seen me around the boards here, you'll note I often post in the NS Recommendations forum about my encounters, to help people out. Having said that, I'll mention my visit with Carmenia here.

She is real, ie "legit". Her incall is in a secure residential apartment building in vaguely the Clayton Park area. Lots of parking if you have a car, easily accessible by bus if you don't. Text communication was very erratic throughout. Carmenia is genuinely a nice lady, easy to get along with. She does like to talk, quite a bit.

Her ad states that "she has the body of an 18 year old", and I'll quite agree with that. She's in fantastic physical appearance for her age. From the neck down, I'd completely believe you if you told me she was 22, Her face is indeed older. She is attractive, but you wouldn't mistake her for 35 years old.

I'm mixed about her pictures on her ad. If they are her, they're not particularly reflective. It's strange, because she has a very attractive youthful body. Carmenia has a fairly petite body, with smaller firm breasts. She maybe tops out at 110 lbs. Her hair is shoulder length, and considerably blonder than the picture shown. I'm, ummm, fairly confident that's she's a natural blonde.

She is independent and does not have a "manager". She has been in the business for a fair amount of time, though perhaps not locally. Her ad states that she charges $150 for an hour of her time (what happens in that time is none of my business). That is correct, and she has no upsells or hidden extras. All things considered, the price might be appropriate.

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2023 at 10:07 AM, Zachmont said:

I'll try this again as I had my fingers smacked for discussing portions of Carmenia's ad, which board rules say I'm not allowed to discuss... so I'll omit that part!

If you've seen me around the boards here, you'll note I often post in the NS Recommendations forum about my encounters, to help people out. Having said that, I'll mention my visit with Carmenia here.

She is real, ie "legit". Her incall is in a secure residential apartment building in vaguely the Clayton Park area. Lots of parking if you have a car, easily accessible by bus if you don't. Text communication was very erratic throughout. Carmenia is genuinely a nice lady, easy to get along with. She does like to talk, quite a bit.

Her ad states that "she has the body of an 18 year old", and I'll quite agree with that. She's in fantastic physical appearance for her age. From the neck down, I'd completely believe you if you told me she was 22, Her face is indeed older. She is attractive, but you wouldn't mistake her for 35 years old.

I'm mixed about her pictures on her ad. If they are her, they're not particularly reflective. It's strange, because she has a very attractive youthful body. Carmenia has a fairly petite body, with smaller firm breasts. She maybe tops out at 110 lbs. Her hair is shoulder length, and considerably blonder than the picture shown. I'm, ummm, fairly confident that's she's a natural blonde.

She is independent and does not have a "manager". She has been in the business for a fair amount of time, though perhaps not locally. Her ad states that she charges $150 for an hour of her time (what happens in that time is none of my business). That is correct, and she has no upsells or hidden extras. All things considered, the price might be appropriate.

natural blonde …. are we talking the elusive bush ?  in halifax ??

I appreciate this post a lot . I had anticipated giving her a visit but when I asked to clarify that we are on the same page we talked about previously  it didn't sit well with her .  Started to back peddle , gave me an uneasy feeling. I always introduce myself , ask if I can explain the type of date I seek and see if we are both on the same page. This is usually met with a lot of resistance . My thought going into a date is if I know her boundaries ang she knows what I seek it makes for a better date . Any thoughts ?