Any tips on staying safe as a client ?

10 hours ago, crustychris69 said:

I recently had a nasty experience. Would like some tips on staying safe. 

Stick with providers who have personal websites and social media accounts.  I also avoid those who won’t allow a short conversation prior to meeting. After that it’s all about how people get along.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Common sense. If it feels wrong just leave any good SP will not make you uneasy. Don’t arrive 

drunk and don’t text 100 times. If the price is too much for you lower your expectations. Lots of various price points everywhere. I can’t afford legendary encounters regularly but it does make it glorious when I can. Also I find Jim Beam almost as good as Jack if you follow 😀

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Posted this in another thread, but posting here too for visibility as this is a Frequently Asked Question (so to cut down on repetitive threads...) here is a list of tips on finding a safe provider compiled by Greenteal. 

Edited by MissArtois
Typo lol
  • Thanks 1

Depends on what you mean by staying safe: 

but number one 

GET TESTED 

tis best practice to go after every new partner - the window for most sti’s to show up on tests is 1-2 weeks. 

3 months for HIV 

so getting tested every 1-3 months is a good idea 

I personally go every two weeks. 

in terms of avoiding scamming: 

Most legitimate providers are easily found across multiple platforms from ad sites to social media. 

you can see if they’ve worked with other reputable providers - or if they have a website. 

you can offer to tip them for a video call or a phone call - some will do them without but a tip shows you respect their time and energy. 

you can check reviews but some people who are reputable don’t have them whether it’s from changing names after leaving an agency and going indie, or because of a no review policy , or some people just don’t leave reviews - I’ve only had two legitimate reviews in 6+ years. 

You can confirm the email used for deposits - the number of scammers with random ass emails🤷🏼‍♀️ 

we get them in abundance too. Try$t scams are outlandish but the emails are a dead give away. 

check twitter! 
search their name on Google, search their number on Google. 

Put good energy into the universe and it will come back to you🙏🏻

• Thanks 1

The advice I've given in the past to clients is to visit a lady during the day. Its a good idea not to bring valuables or a wallet full of cash too. If both parties put safety first the encounters get intense.

• Haha 1