Sasha French • White

I met Sasha today, 5 star experience. She is such a lively young girl with busty but quite fit figure. Hardworking, diligent, unrushed. I will definitely repeat next time.

I also spent an hour with this lovely YFL girl.  She is indeed busty, all natural too!  If you like the big bust, tiny girl look, don't hesitate to book.  She is very friendly, fun to chat with and an absolute doll.  

I saw Sasha this afternoon. It was a great experience. Easy going, unrushed and relaxing. She is sall and slim yet curvy. She has natural and firm double D's which were epic. Great skills. Friendly and a good conversationalist. I will definitely repeat. 

Unfortunately this is her last day. She says she will be back in the Summer. Make note and make sure you don't miss her. 

On 1/10/2023 at 2:01 PM, Xieee said:

I met Sasha today, 5 star experience. She is such a lively young girl with busty but quite fit figure. Hardworking, diligent, unrushed. I will definitely repeat next time.

What is her profile link or last 4 digits ph no ... Looking to meet

I saw Sasha when she visited last time. I forgot to review. It was a very fun experience from start to finish. Very kind and easy to talk to. Smokin hot body and amazing skills.

what a fantastic addition to YFL!

ML

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.