Sign in to follow this  

Jesse Lee * LL • White • 0695

Hey Friends,

I recently saw an excellent provider while visiting the area and I wanted to give a shining 5 stars for Jesse Lee. She already had good reviews on other review sites so I felt comfortable booking with her especially after she offered me a ton of verification, something hard to get from a lot of verified providers. I had her come to me for an overnight party package and we had an amazing time. She doesnt have many rstrictions, although she stays safe, without revealing too much about her business practices you can ask her about that. If you've been checking her out and shes in your area I would recommend spending some time with her as she is one of the most easygoing and friendly SP's i've had the joy of meeting and when she say's she loves what she does she really means it. I'm not sure what I enjoyed more the conversation or the time in bed but I will surely be seeing her again. Thanks Jess!

♥️

Also she doesnt have any face pictures on her ads but she's more than willng to provide one if you ask and trust me you won't be dissapointed!

Jesse Lee.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this