just wondering how everyone is adapting to the new LL payment methods with crypto? I see a alot of providers are no longer posted as a result of this, anyone have any tips on how to do this? I feel for the girls who can't figure it out and I have gotten lots of msgs asking for help lol unfortunately I still haven't figured it out myself 😅 any advice? 

• Like 1

On 1/18/2023 at 11:46 AM, ShylaSweet said:

just wondering how everyone is adapting to the new LL payment methods with crypto? I see a alot of providers are no longer posted as a result of this, anyone have any tips on how to do this? I feel for the girls who can't figure it out and I have gotten lots of msgs asking for help lol unfortunately I still haven't figured it out myself 😅 any advice? 

Use a bitcoin atm! 🙂

So much easier than making/registering a full wallet

I'm not sure which city you're in, but just google bitcoin atm + your city, and you'll probably find one

Select litecoin, show the scanner your LL qr code (provided on your gift card page), add cash, and it's on your acct in a few mins 🙂

• Like 1

I've used Newton since June, slightly before Leolist got rid credit card payments because it got around their 1€ cc transactions under 50€ fee 😒 You have to verify with ID; I think that's par for the course with most coinbases however, and Loserlist doesn't get any of my info which is mostly what I care about haha. 

You can add $ with etransfer, so it's convenient and usually deposits in a few min. The transaction itself costs maybe 15-30 cents from Newton's end; LL still gives a shitty exchange rate, but at least that's only happening on one end. 

It takes some getting used to, and once in a while it's down for maintenance, but usually at 3am or smth. I would recommend. 

• Like 1