Sign in to follow this  

A Private Luxury

cerb1top.thumb.jpg.e866d40daf84fa602c5e82c37af1e66c.jpg

Upscale BBW Companion & BDSM Domina

Ottawa | Toronto | Global

Hello there, I'm Londyn Carter – an upscale Anglophone BBW Companion based in the lovely Capital City.

I specialize in catering to discreet professionals, seasoned gentlemen, and old souls who appreciate ample curves, a warm and upbeat personality, and a love for adventure. I believe in making sound choices while exploring the exciting world of decadence and debauchery in good company.

I am currently available within Ottawa until mid February and am happy to travel to meet you. Unfortunately, I do not currently have a hosting space within the city and do not have any immediate plans to acquire one. If we were to meet within Ottawa, it would be your responsibility to provide the hosting location.

Who is she?

I am a unique and exceptional woman who thrives in the presence of respectful and confident

men who value quality over quantity. These men are quick to recognize and seize

opportunities when they arise. I choose to surround myself with cool, level-headed, accomplished,

and professional individuals who understand the importance of genuine connections and make them a priority.

If that describes that man you have evolved into today, we are the perfect match and I would love to meet.

private consultation starting at 90 minutes

www.aprivateluxury.com

_______

savead1.thumb.jpg.1a5d76b453409fb866350fb9b6ececc4.jpg

consultations

90mins - 500

2hrs - 600

additional hours 300

travel available (local, domestic & international)

cerbbottum.thumb.jpg.ffead4bedec042a3194370199c45cec9.jpg

_________

Would you like to finally meet? 

Then it is time to break the ice.

[email protected]

_________

Edited by Alex B. Symone

Sign in to follow this