Sexyashley221 • Mixed • LL

I had seen her ad on LL for some time and had DM a couple of members for their reviews and they were very positive. When she put her schedule on here, I felt comfortable to contact her. I’m glad I did! I don’t often give reviews, especially when there are many out there, but I wanted to share this one. She looks incredible with a very nice smile. Her body is to die for ! Communication with her was very good and she was right on time. She was very accommodating and I would see her again. 

• Thanks 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Ashley tonight and my mind was blown. She has an amazing body and a super cute smile. I'm a pretty shy guy and she instantly put me to ease. She threw on some calming music and we got to talking about my job and even gave me some encouraging words. Seriously give her a chance guys Ashley is amazing :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very particular when it comes to hobbying here in halifax as we are small and everyone kinda knows everyone , Ashley is a amazing provider , especially for first timers amazing body and personality . It’s the eyes for me also they will take your soul also great for late nights (very accommodating) the quality in halifax is improving a lot in the last few years 

• Like 1

Apparenly I should post this here as opposed to the other forum. I had a really chill, relaxing time with @Sexyashley221. She's here on Lyla which is great because I don't see anyone from LL without positive board reviews, so I was happy to read she has some good ones here, and I reached out. Her communication was great and friendly, very easy to book with.

She showed up fit and toned - which is always a sign of good tight things to come and she didnt dissapoint in that regard. She did a sexy seductive little performance for me to get us in the mood, and that led to two rounds of fun! 

Her pics are certainly accurate, she is into safe play only, and she is a lot of fun to hang out with between rounds. I'm certainly not the only one here who thinks Ashley is a solid addition to the board here, so treat her nicely guys!

4 hours ago, styles321 said:

Apparenly I should post this here as opposed to the other forum. I had a really chill, relaxing time with @Sexyashley221. She's here on Lyla which is great because I don't see anyone from LL without positive board reviews, so I was happy to read she has some good ones here, and I reached out. Her communication was great and friendly, very easy to book with.

She showed up fit and toned - which is always a sign of good tight things to come and she didnt dissapoint in that regard. She did a sexy seductive little performance for me to get us in the mood, and that led to two rounds of fun! 

Her pics are certainly accurate, she is into safe play only, and she is a lot of fun to hang out with between rounds. I'm certainly not the only one here who thinks Ashley is a solid addition to the board here, so treat her nicely guys!

@styles321 thank you so much again it was lovely meeting you ❤️🫶🏼 I had a lot of fun with you.. untill next time! 

Ashley is a really beautiful girl with a smile to die for 😊.

you will love your experience with her, for sure! 

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.