Less and less service providers??

Is it just me or is the industry drying up a bit?  There used to be a lot of legitimate providers advertising and now there are a small handful that are legitimate.  Even on the most common sites 80-90% of the ads are obviously fake.  Is it possibly because of sites like Onlyfans?  It’s kind of depressing a bit.  I miss being able to meet new providers and getting to know them a bit.  It feels almost like a ghost town.  

• Like 4

It's definitely drying up. A lot of providers now are simply in it to make money and not the pleasing type. I think I'm just about done with this industry. I recently had an appointment when I showed up the first word out of her mouth was its *** dollars and puts her hand out. Not even a hi. And then provides to count the money in front of me. And this was from a women who had a few good reviews. So quite disappointing to say the least. Very rare to find someone now that actually does this because they enjoy what they do. 

• Like 1

Too many fake ads outside this site and I agree the "charm" seems to have lessened , in my experience. Given the relationship between Lyla and Leoslist (they provide a link on this site) I would have thought (or at least hoped) there would be better policing (haha , good choice of a word) of the latter site with more accurate , dated photos and a reduction in scams . Many of the scam ads use the same photos and content on multiple city locations and I would have thought the technology could have detected and removed them but the dollar is king!!

• Like 2

There multiple reasons.

First being how Covid forced many providers to seek alternative sources of incomes, reduced in person meetings and limit those to regulars. Also, recent storms disrupted travel plans for ladies on the road.

As for the influx of fraudulent ads, a lot of the blame rests on clients who contact them. When ads claim to be high profile adult entertainers, request deposits and people fall for it, it's hard to blame the people behind those. Nothing will change until people stop falling for those obvious traps.

the high cost to travel isn't helping things....airlines with reduced flights & their rip-off ticket pricing, price of rooms & meals etc....there are quite a few sp's I use to see, have disappeared over the last year....

• Like 6

Travelling is really not even worth it, I tried a few places and because of the cost of hotels/gas/food etc and honestly the amount of no shows I just stopped. I make more at home with my regulars. 
I used to travel all the time and it was always worth the trip, and I don’t like to ask for deposits but I tried both with deposits and without and I didn’t find it made any difference. I had people who paid deposits who still no showed. 
Honestly if it wasn’t for my regular clients I wouldn’t even do this anymore because I spend most of my time being haggled or even just the amount of no shows I get is exhausting. I still love the line of work I’m in, it stills suits me but there’s a lot of times where I feel like I should just switch 100% back to no new clients… I do well on only fans and selling content but I still enjoy actually working. 

I can see why a lot of people are either not travelling anymore or stopped all together - especially after Covid… and anyone who found a means to make money elsewhere who didn’t actually genuinely love the work - wouldn’t return… so it makes sense. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, xoCaptivatinggCleo said:

Travelling is really not even worth it, I tried a few places and because of the cost of hotels/gas/food etc and honestly the amount of no shows I just stopped. I make more at home with my regulars. 
I used to travel all the time and it was always worth the trip, and I don’t like to ask for deposits but I tried both with deposits and without and I didn’t find it made any difference. I had people who paid deposits who still no showed. 
Honestly if it wasn’t for my regular clients I wouldn’t even do this anymore because I spend most of my time being haggled or even just the amount of no shows I get is exhausting. I still love the line of work I’m in, it stills suits me but there’s a lot of times where I feel like I should just switch 100% back to no new clients… I do well on only fans and selling content but I still enjoy actually working. 

I can see why a lot of people are either not travelling anymore or stopped all together - especially after Covid… and anyone who found a means to make money elsewhere who didn’t actually genuinely love the work - wouldn’t return… so it makes sense. 

I can second this , i stopped travelling for a while because of covid , i recently started travelling again and it is not worth it at all, with the hotels / gas / food , i’m spending way more then i’m even making . There is always people asking if certain SPs travel to certain city’s , then when the time comes they are a no show . or they don’t want to see you anymore . this is why people don’t travel, and why there is less and less SPs in my opinion, the amount of no shows , and the amount of people who try to “low ball” is exhausting, same for me , if it wasn’t for my regulars now , it just seems like there is no point anymore .. 

• Like 2

On 1/27/2023 at 12:08 AM, bigbreastlover said:

It's definitely drying up. A lot of providers now are simply in it to make money and not the pleasing type. I think I'm just about done with this industry. I recently had an appointment when I showed up the first word out of her mouth was its *** dollars and puts her hand out. Not even a hi. And then provides to count the money in front of me. And this was from a women who had a few good reviews. So quite disappointing to say the least. Very rare to find someone now that actually does this because they enjoy what they do. 

also something to keep in mind , i’m not sure who this is about , but from my experience just in the last year more and more clients come in to cause problems / or try to not pay sometimes , or they will get in the room sit down chat for a bit then be like oh okay i changed my mind , meaning they wasted 5 mins of time with no payment, i’ve never seen that happen so much other then this past year , and not just to me , as well as counting the money, many clients try to give the wrong amount so it’s always best to count it , now i have no choice but to ask for .. at the door when they come in to avoid time wasters , especially with the low rate of clients these days . i can’t afford to do that in my personal experience. 

• Like 3

My point was they are doing it strictly for the money. When you go visit someone and the first thing that comes out of their mouth it's *** dollars it's not a good sign. My great experiences in the past they greet me with a hug and ask me how's my day. You know like they actually care. This is rare these days. It's like give me the money and then its mechanical from there. It's not like it used to be. 

• Like 2

I don't want to sound negative. But due to numerous factors, I doubt traditional adult services will remain sustainable for very long.

No matter the website, navigating ads been increasingly difficult. This includes forums (including Lyla) that are no longer reliable. In the past months I identified more than a dozen fake accounts regularly posting recommendations(likely AI generated) promoting fake ads with edited pictures. 

Right now, the words "Verified", "Recommended", including "Verified Independent" are worth nothing unless you personally know who wrote it. I consider myself relatively educated on the matter and I get blindsided by some of the new stuff. And with tools like ChatGTP, this will only get worst.

I'm not predicting the end of adult services. But more likely a shift toward alternative/hybrid services to build business relationships and arrangements. More traditional options will remain, but without solid recommendations and references, the concept of meeting a complete stranger with a pile of cash will no longer be worth the risk.

I personally stopped seeing anyone in this province, the girls are very low quality and insanely overpriced. I've walked out of appointments because the provider was obviously a drug user. It's just this province that it's going down hill, I save my money and go to Montreal or Toronto where the service is a million times better.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bigbreastlover said:

My point was they are doing it strictly for the money. When you go visit someone and the first thing that comes out of their mouth it's *** dollars it's not a good sign. My great experiences in the past they greet me with a hug and ask me how's my day. You know like they actually care. This is rare these days. It's like give me the money and then its mechanical from there. It's not like it used to be. 

That's pretty unprofessional really. I like to make sure I know how long someone is coming to visit first, and that we are both clear on the expected rate. It just makes it less awkward once you've arrived, I don't like to discuss money in person. 
I do expect the money to be placed on my desk or nightstand first with first time clients just to be safe, but counting in front of people is just weird... I get why some people might... but I don't seem to attract to many questionable people. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Greenteal said:

I don't want to sound negative. But due to numerous factors, I doubt traditional adult services will remain sustainable for very long.

No matter the website, navigating ads been increasingly difficult. This includes forums (including Lyla) that are no longer reliable. In the past months I identified more than a dozen fake accounts regularly posting recommendations(likely AI generated) promoting fake ads with edited pictures. 

Right now, the words "Verified", "Recommended", including "Verified Independent" are worth nothing unless you personally know who wrote it. I consider myself relatively educated on the matter and I get blindsided by some of the new stuff. And with tools like ChatGTP, this will only get worst.

I'm not predicting the end of adult services. But more likely a shift toward alternative/hybrid services to build business relationships and arrangements. More traditional options will remain, but without solid recommendations and references, the concept of meeting a complete stranger with a pile of cash will no longer be worth the risk.

I've heard a lot of my clients say this, they went to see someone "verified" and it wasn't the same person at all or it was a scam, its so sad. 

2 minutes ago, xoCaptivatinggCleo said:

I've heard a lot of my clients say this, they went to see someone "verified" and it wasn't the same person at all or it was a scam, its so sad. 

The LL verification process was always minimalistic. But many of those ads now contain links to fake Lyla recommendations. This used to be dealt with quickly, but it's now done on a larger scale and admins are completely ignoring it.

I already posted examples of edited images and reported many of those fake accounts. As I strongly believe some received the Verified Independent status, I'm quite concerned for members who shared private information on this forum.

I still use Lyla for searches, but I would advise caution to anyone who intend to conduct business here.

im1.jpg

er2.jpg

fak.jpg