"Treat her well"

1 hour ago, RayRenpelle said:

I read a lot of reviews on several SPs, not that I will ever see them all as I limit my activities, and those three words keep coming, "treat her well" ! Is there any other way to treat a lady that you are about to have a nice visit with however long or short it may be? I would like to know what the other options are! Yes, treat her well, bring her some flowers, a treat for her sweet tooth, healthy snacks, something. Show appreciation! Leave her a tip but not an insulting one, something meaningful. As for me, treating her well is the only option!

Thank goodness for folks like you — because let me tell you, not every “client” comes with intent to “treat her well” 

what comes so effortlessly for you & seems to be a no brainer, isn’t always displayed by everyone.  And of course all men/women/humans don’t think alike or carry the same values/morals. So as the lady above said — thank goodness for those with “this mindset” but it’s not as common as you’re expecting 😘  👏🏼 👏🏼 

• Treat me well, I’ll treat you better •
• Treat me poorly, I’ll deal with you accordingly •  

☮️ 💜

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This is so shocking but I guess I should not be shocked…Sad actually😢

I feel like “treat her well” should be over and above the baseline respect … not to bring behaviour up to a minimum bar.

In my mind the “treat her well” is suited for the beautiful and professional women that treat clients with high degrees of respect as well. Some providers are legitimate and won’t steal but are very transactional.

I have had the insane fortune and been very lucky to feel genuine connections with a few providers during my time seeing ladies. To name some in no particular order…

Sarah Alexx

Sexi Lexi

Ivona Fox

East Coast Kimmie

Tallia

Exotic Touch Danielle

Kylie Jane

Ms. Melody

Angel

Amber Phoenix

Melanie Mys 

Wow I have been luckier than I should be… 😂. Bottom line treat everyone with respect… but I have found that going out of your way to be kind, nice, clean, respectful and polite goes a very long way with the most professional providers … which is who you should be seeing anyway.

I did not mean for this to become an ad for the Halifax all-stars above but if it is so be it…

ML..

Edited by MassageLover-613
Added a provider
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I agree to everyone's comments here. 

It's sadly not the common sense that it should be. I think we'd all be happier companions if we were treated well by all. 

To get a gem like yourself @RayRenpelle we've probably been through at least 5000 inquiries and a 500 or so clients. You are truly one in a million. 

In all things for life there must be balance, a yin and yang of bad to good, so when we do get clients like yourself we truly treasure them. I know I treasure mine that treat me like the Queen I am and in turn I treat them as the King they are. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, StephanieMystique said:

I agree to everyone's comments here. 

It's sadly not the common sense that it should be. I think we'd all be happier companions if we were treated well by all. 

To get a gem like yourself @RayRenpelle we've probably been through at least 5000 inquiries and a 500 or so clients. You are truly one in a million. 

In all things for life there must be balance, a yin and yang of bad to good, so when we do get clients like yourself we truly treasure them. I know I treasure mine that treat me like the Queen I am and in turn I treat them as the King they are. 

Thank you! I must admit that I have been fortunate to meet great ladies like yourself and @KylieJane, @charlottequinn123and Monique. It was super easy to treat you all well as you are great companions and, yes, I felt pampered! Truly appreciated!

• Like 3

Maybe I'm just old fashioned,, (I was born in the '50s), but it wouldn't occur to me to treat anyone who treats me kindly in any other way. Perhaps I've been lucky with my interactions with SPs, but I have had nothing but very positive experiences with them all. Sadly that instinct (or societal conditioning, whatever), doesn't seem to apply in all jurisdictions or over all time. One lady I have had a couple of unbelievable times with deliberately makes herself look a little older in her ad's so that she attracts more mature gentlemen.

• Like 2

Finally someone is bringing this topic up and it is mind bottling to me how some can treat providers with this much disrespect, and sadly with way worse. 'Treat the people the way you like to be treated' was part of my upbringing and it takes a few min in your day to give someone a smile to get through their day. How lucky we are with the few SP's we have in our region and the different services they provide. A big THANK YOU to all ...

... and now its time to make someone smile ....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1