New face recognition website

Hey y’all I don’t really post here any more but I’ve recently come across a site that is similar to tin eye but much better 

https://pimeyes.com

i thought this may help both clients and SP’s for screening purposes ❤️ you only get three free searches but I figured this may be useful for someone on here 

First,  TinEye has been useless for years. Yandex is far superior and free. Google is also a good search tool.

Second, the website referred by the OP is NOT free. And judging from the "free" searches, some of the results look fake/AI generated.

Maybe it works better once registered. But considering the $41 to $415 monthly subscription fees, I will not test that.

5 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

First,  TinEye has been useless for years. Yandex is far superior and free. Google is also a good search tool.

Second, the website referred by the OP is NOT free. And judging from the "free" searches, some of the results look fake/AI generated.

Maybe it works better once registered. But considering the $41 to $415 monthly subscription fees, I will not test that.

I tested it with my own face and others & it pulled up all relevant photos  and I  literally mentioned it’s not free. It does work but thank you for your kind input as always. 

some SPs’s who do selfie verification for their clients may actually find this very useful. Same with clients who regularly see girls or are new and are trying to see if an ad is fake or has duplicated photos. In the SP world I personally would pay for this, it has options for “Deep” searches as well as other useful features. For someone who is fresh to the industry or even wanted to use the free trial once to verify a provider it would actually be very helpful. 

if it doesn’t work for you that’s fine but may work for someone else hence me posting it. 

have a good one!

Edited by DayshaLove
Added input.

39 minutes ago, DayshaLove said:

I tested it with my own face and others & it pulled up all relevant photos  and I  literally mentioned it’s not free. It does work but thank you for your kind input as always. 

some SPs’s who do selfie verification for their clients may actually find this very useful. Same with clients who regularly see girls or are new and are trying to see if an ad is fake or has duplicated photos. In the SP world I personally would pay for this, it has options for “Deep” searches as well as other useful features. For someone who is fresh to the industry or even wanted to use the free trial once to verify a provider it would actually be very helpful. 

To be clear, I'm not saying it's completely useless. But when "free" searches hide sources behind paywalls, it seriously limit any good it could provide.