Hi gentlemen, 

My name is Brooklyn and though I am an experienced SP, this is my first time posting my schedule on Lyla. I have recently become verified and hope that this brings in new companions I may not have reached otherwise.

I am a 24-year old student here in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am a Caucasian brunette with blonde highlights, hazel eyes standing 5’6” with a weight of 135lbs and 34C chest. I am both tattooed and pierced (no facial piercings besides a simple nose ring) but for discretionary purposes these are not featured in my photos.

I consider myself a friendly, open-minded and easygoing person. Many have said after meeting me it feels like we have known each other for years. I pride myself on creating a safe yet intimate space for us to share each other’s companionship, sensuality and time. 

Because of my ability of putting people at ease mentally and physically, I pride myself on my GFE service. If you are looking for a more sensual experience, don’t hesitate to ask about this session. Otherwise I offer standard sessions for those looking for a more traditional date. 

To contact me about bookings please text 902-801-9444 and include the following information: your first name, age, ethnicity, what kind of a date  you want and how long you are looking for. No rudeness or rate negotiation is tolerated.

Manners go a long way ❤️ I am someone who believes in treating others with respect and expect the same in return. 

Since I am a student, I prioritize discretion and privacy. I keep all conversations, experiences, and intimacy to myself; I expect the same of you. 

Typically I host in the downtown Halifax area but will provide out calls if we have already met or to reputable hotels. 

Looking forward to seeing you 😍

Brooklyn Baby

1387B64A-38D6-4612-A37F-DC35817832D1.jpeg

8F10E3C9-4FDE-43EC-A3BC-9CBB11FAFBA6.jpeg

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 6

Sign in to follow this