Any new providers in Moncton??

Looking to see if there are any new providers in the Moncton area?  I know there are the awesome women that post on here.  I was just looking to see if there are any hidden gems in the area that I may not know about.  It just seems like almost all of the ads on Leo list are fake and very easy to spot.  I am almost ready to retire the hobby as besides the ladies on here it has pretty much dried out more than the Sahara desert.  There is definitely a demand for SP’s but little to no supply.  I blame it on Onlyfans.  😄

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, jeffmac1984 said:

Looking to see if there are any new providers in the Moncton area?  I know there are the awesome women that post on here.  I was just looking to see if there are any hidden gems in the area that I may not know about.  It just seems like almost all of the ads on Leo list are fake and very easy to spot.  I am almost ready to retire the hobby as besides the ladies on here it has pretty much dried out more than the Sahara desert.  There is definitely a demand for SP’s but little to no supply.  I blame it on Onlyfans.  😄

Everytime I go to Moncton it's dead, that's why I don't go anymore :((

• Like 6

On 2/15/2023 at 7:25 PM, daddytoldmee2 said:

Everytime I go to Moncton it's dead, that's why I don't go anymore :((

Same. You guys attract the business you want, and you see what happens when you don't follow through. 

Many are happy to come for extended dates. Treat her well and they'll make you a very happy person. 

• Like 6

On 2/15/2023 at 2:21 PM, jeffmac1984 said:

I’d like you to consider that if you are going to blame it on onlyfans - that indicates that those individuals prefer online dynamics and don’t want to be offering FS. 

I would attribute the “dryness” to things such as: 

-hotels & costs - many req you be 21+ to book in and have a credit card with a min deposit sometimes of $300. 
** my rental car incidental dep was $300. So say your cc limit is $500 that can also be a factor 

-credit limit/access 

-transportation costs

Uber, cabs to and from airport, to outcalls etc rental car 

* rental cars charge a higher rate to people under 25. The daily insurance can be $30/day if you aren’t insured (aka you dont have your own car where you are)

-flight costs 

-the tendency for ppl to refuse deposits meaning the overhead costs can be dangerous for people at risk of being no showed and having nothing to show for it to cover those base costs. 

- the anti trafficking / swerf propoganda that exists in the East Coast due to the gang history of trafficking young impoverished women to Ontario. 

there’s no spas for workers to dip their toes in the water and no strip clubs either. 

there’s so many factors at play. 
it’s not onlyfans my love and if it is why there’s less in person providers here they have every right to not offer in person work  

that being said! 

I will be touring Moncton THIS WEEK 

Tomorrow Monday Feb 20-21- 

I will consider extending by 1 day if I have a confirmed booking for the evening of the 21 by 8pm tomorrow. 

I will be back also in May/June

Please review my website for how to book 

https://samanthaknoxx.com/book-sam-2/

• Like 9

Moi!! I’m considering coming back Feb 23 evening to the 24 morning on my way back to a halifax if I have confirmed play dates 💜🥺🙏🏻 

you can review how to book via my website 

SamanthaKnoxx.com

Ig; KnoxxProductions 

Twitter: SamanthaKnoxxx

Free: https://onlyfans.com/samanthaknoxxoxo

VIP

https://onlyfans.com/samanthaknoxx

82EBC7B9-4C5A-4B74-AC0A-AB9FA88A4608.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SamanthaKnoxx said:

Moi!! I’m considering coming back Feb 23 evening to the 24 morning on my way back to a halifax if I have confirmed play dates 💜🥺🙏🏻 

you can review how to book via my website 

SamanthaKnoxx.com

Ig; KnoxxProductions 

Twitter: SamanthaKnoxxx

Free: https://onlyfans.com/samanthaknoxxoxo

VIP

https://onlyfans.com/samanthaknoxx

82EBC7B9-4C5A-4B74-AC0A-AB9FA88A4608.jpeg

Wonderful news and a wonderful photo; you're radiant! 

• Like 1

I’m newer to this. I don’t post much on Leolist but I am available. I don’t have many recommendations but I am fun, sweet and non rushed. 

I hope you find what you’re looking for. 

• Like 1

On 2/15/2023 at 1:21 PM, jeffmac1984 said:

I highly doubt Only fans is impacting the women touring Moncton (way too funny). The amount of time wasters and no shows in the city is most likely to blame and why your city gets passed over for visits and why there is lack of ladies.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, EmilyRushton said:

I highly doubt Only fans is impacting the women touring Moncton (way too funny). The amount of time wasters and no shows in the city is most likely to blame and why your city gets passed over for visits and why there is lack of ladies.  

I hear that, it  really sucks, cause years ago before covid hit, it was pretty vibrant to say the least. I've been hearing alot of the same about alot of no shows/time wasters. 

It just sucks, cause there's so many wonderful ladies worth seeing, that have come through and may not come back because of it.

Moncton is a hit and miss.

Relatively small city with few hobbyists who like to spice up their life by seeing (new) girls. We, local providers, most probably know all of them lol

And after they see us for couple times, they will stop and wait for the new one(s) coming in town.

I was busy for the first 2 years and now only see few regulars of Moncton and don't even need to advertise any longer.

Yes, i find it funny too that onlyfans is to be blamed 😋

True that i earn decent money out of onlyfans.  But im a greedy girl and wanting more 😜

Hahaha 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1