Sign in to follow this  

To my amazing MVPs in PEI. You make me cry with love for you. See you Feb 28-Mar 3!

I seriously love you guys! You are my rainbow to my storms, the sunshine on dark days and some of the best orgasms too. 

Catch me Feb 28 to March 3rd. 
Tuesday 5pm-10pm 
Wednesday & Thursday 11:30am-10pm and, 
Friday 9am-Noon

Pre-booking is highly recommended (Especially for PEI). All pre-bookings require a $150 Deposit to secure our time together.

Same day bookings are welcomed by text (no text apps), no deposit required for 2 hours or less dates.

Outcall is available for 4 plus hour dates, dinner dates and overnights. Deposit required.

20230218_133747_0000.thumb.png.c38497629676e2f85e40cea2e19fb3a9.png

To those that we haven't had the pleasure of each other's company:
Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
I'm Stephanie Mystique, a prefect mix of beauty and brains, a naturally captivating redheaded seductress that will have you at ease and standing at attention all at once. I'm available to respectable individuals and couples of all ethics, gender and of impeccable hygiene.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or, maybe I shall join you...

Connect with me by text, 902-579-4210, (No text apps or Phone calls) or e-mail [email protected] to book our time together.

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures;
 www.stephaniemystique.vip,
@stephaniemystiq for my teasing Snapchat.
Stephanie Mystique (@StephanieMysti1) / Twitter <---I'm back for now...
and www.nldtconnect.com/stephaniemystiq for naughty online fun!

I can't wait to spend time with you,
Stephanie

RATES & SERVICES

20210730_153806_0000.thumb.png.6c3f224cf2a9bf2ccf9e9e43b3e218c7.png

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this