Looking for some info of a massage therapist that may offer extended services. 

pm only with responses. 

cheers. 

14 hours ago, Jrod2950 said:

Even if anyone knows a therapist that will let you get a massage undraped. Please pm me. 

Ditto

If and when she visits from Toronto, Anna Harris is fantastic. Highly skilled in several massage techniques and with a couple of choices of a unique finish. Check out her website at https://www.annaharris.nl/home.

She usually posts on both LL and here well in advance of a trip.

• Thanks 1

Folks, you have to realize that any Registered massage therapist is not going to risk their livelihood to give you a handy.

What's the point of being naked and undraped with an RMT, other than making them uncomfortable. 

There are a number of options on leolist of people who will give you what you're looking for and none of them are RMTs.

But, if you want to get black-balled by EVERY RMT in the city, go ahead and give it a go.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, OldandNerdy said:

Folks, you have to realize that any Registered massage therapist is not going to risk their livelihood to give you a handy.

What's the point of being naked and undraped with an RMT, other than making them uncomfortable. 

There are a number of options on leolist of people who will give you what you're looking for and none of them are RMTs.

But, if you want to get black-balled by EVERY RMT in the city, go ahead and give it a go.

Had my RMT actually show up as a client and he left WITH THE QUICKNESS when he realized it was me lol so I imagine your licensing association has some strict rules =P

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

On 3/2/2023 at 12:47 PM, EastCoastLifter said:

i don't know about extended services, but I know a young (maybe 22?) local RMT who has OnlyFans and she's smoking hot

Please pm me I'm interested. 🙂