Eva and Sonia French • Mixed • TOFTT

I spent an hour with YFL's newest ladies this evening and am regretting not booking longer. The booking itself was seamless, on time, and at a fine downtown hotel. I made an outfit request and it was arranged.

Both women are beautiful and representative of their pics - Eva being a busty latin girl with full lips, Sonia a blonde beauty with wonderful eyes and equally impressive set.

I kind of just let them do their thing and found myself laying face down on the bed in complete bliss, which was just the beginning. It almost seems like they've been working together for a while, and have wonderful chemistry. YMMV of course but show up clean and sober and they won't seem to have trouble maneuvering your body and finding new ways to tingle your toes. Not to get into too much detail but it was a hot from start to finish, which went a little over time and included considerable pillow talk. More than a few amazing views, and both just really easy to talk to.

I would highly recommend either on their own, but it was easily one of the hottest threesomes I've been in, so for anyone looking for a high-end pleasure fest, go for it, you will not be disappointed. 

• Thanks 1

Have been using yfl for a whole now. Never disappointed with the ladies and this time is no different. 

Eva was magical and so willing to please. She provides suchc a magical touch. No nto be missed. Wow what a woman. Time flew by?We had such a sensual time together.

Edited by justrandomguy
Mistake in Grammar

Had a chance to experience a duo with these lovely ladies. Oh my they are so sweet and friendly… I mean really friendly. Really really friendly.

Classic YFL excellence. Alone or together you won’t be disappointed.

book before it’s too late.

ML

Have been using yfl for a while now. Never disappointed with the ladies and this time is no different. 

Eva was magical and so willing to please. She provides such a magical and intimate touch. Playful eyes and lips. Not to be missed. Shes a superstar entertainer with a gorgeous body.

We had such a sensual time together. She's definitely a repeat. 

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.