Jenni`s massage in Perth

she is on kijiji but not everyday

Are you allowed to advertise on Kijiji? I thought erotic services were strictly banned?

Are you allowed to advertise on Kijiji? I thought erotic services were strictly banned?

She only advertises the non sensual part on kijiji and saves the other ad for CL

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't believe it has been established what type of massage she offers.

I was going to call Jenni but can't find her ad again. Could someone please send me the link or phone number please?

I can be found through here now ;)

You have been found!

Now the race begins to see who writes the first reco .......

Finally got a chance to meet her. The scenery was lovely, though it took a bit of a drive to get there. I won't go into too many details, but a lovely time was had, and this is an extremely reasonably priced service that Jenni gives.

Is there two separate threads for Jenni? Popular girl. :)

The OP realized he put this one in wrong area. Mod could merge or we could just stop replying in this one. But I'm having so much fun increasing my post count! I'll soon be getting congratulatory posts when i hit my next milestone ..... now wait, no one has ever done that before for me. Hmmmmmm, I forgot to cry over that!!!! LOL

The OP realized he put this one in wrong area. Mod could merge or we could just stop replying in this one. But I'm having so much fun increasing my post count! I'll soon be getting congratulatory posts when i hit my next milestone ..... now wait, no one has ever done that before for me. Hmmmmmm, I forgot to cry over that!!!! LOL

I don't think you're pretty enough to get congratulatory messages from the citizenry here. You have the wrong set of body parts too. :icon_lol:

I don't think you're pretty enough to get congratulatory messages from the citizenry here. You have the wrong set of body parts too. :icon_lol:

Guess I'll just have to be happy with the dinners the Chinese girls buy me LOL

• Like 1

Guess I'll just have to be happy with the dinners the Chinese girls buy me LOL

Do the Chinese girls buy you Chinese dinners? :)

Oh BTW, happy 600th!

And this proves that I usually do what I do best ......... put my foot in my mouth!!! LOL

I never saw that thread as I usually stick to the Ottawa section. Been a busy year so I had to cut back on my late night reading :P Thx for pointing it out to me!

Additional Comments:

Do the Chinese girls buy you Chinese dinners? :)

Oh BTW, happy 600th!

Sometimes Chinese, sometimes they think I need a good steak LOL Actually since C&M left I only get offers to go out drinking ...... and I don't really drink much. Figures. I'm taking one of my faves out for dinner soon, we'll see if she lets me pay. It would be a first :)

Thx for the props, turns out I had gotten lots of congrats in January that I never saw! (See above)

Wasn't aware I had reached Elite status in January, didn't even know it existed! Now I have to find out what that means ........ how many points until I get a Corvette????????

.... I hope it will be a pink corvette.... oops, or is that only a Mary Kay thang!

I'm one who has appreciated the 'slurp seal of approval'

J

I have been reading the threads on Jenni. She sure seems popular. Also, out of curiosity, I used Google Maps to figure out how much time it takes to get to Perth, where she is located. Turns out, about 1 hour and 10 mins. from Kanata. I bet it takes longer in rush hour and certainly it takes longer from downtown. This is a lot of travelling time! Can you imagine how popular Jenni would be if she were located in Ottawa rather than in Perth?

I have been reading the threads on Jenni. She sure seems popular. Also, out of curiosity, I used Google Maps to figure out how much time it takes to get to Perth, where she is located. Turns out, about 1 hour and 10 mins. from Kanata. I bet it takes longer in rush hour and certainly it takes longer from downtown. This is a lot of travelling time! Can you imagine how popular Jenni would be if she were located in Ottawa rather than in Perth?

Hi Tely! I wanted to let you know that many of the gents from the Kanata and Ottawa area find that it is only a 45-50min drive. I send gents a google map with another route that shaves off a good 20min vs coming through highway 7/Carleton Place...xoxo!

• Like 1