Jenni`s massage in Perth

Hi Jennigurl....

Have you thought about a road trip to Ottawa again? I know you had one planned a few months back -- but now that you are more popular than ever I think you should reconsider! I am sure you will be booked solid!

Hope all is well.

Hi Jennigurl....

Have you thought about a road trip to Ottawa again? I know you had one planned a few months back -- but now that you are more popular than ever I think you should reconsider! I am sure you will be booked solid!

Hope all is well.

Hey funJay!!!! Acutally yes I am planning a trip early Aug :) B nice to finally get my hands on you and meet you! :)

I have been reading the threads on Jenni. She sure seems popular. Also, out of curiosity, I used Google Maps to figure out how much time it takes to get to Perth, where she is located. Turns out, about 1 hour and 10 mins. from Kanata. I bet it takes longer in rush hour and certainly it takes longer from downtown. This is a lot of travelling time! Can you imagine how popular Jenni would be if she were located in Ottawa rather than in Perth?

I printed the Google Maps directions too, but I found that my GPS came up with a quicker way. Google Maps keeps trying to send you through Carleton Place, every alternative seems to go through Carleton Place for some reason. But my GPS took me through the 416, and then up Richmond Rd to Richmond hamlet instead, bypassing Carleton Place totally, it only took me 45 minutes.

Can you imagine how popular Jenni would be if she were located in Ottawa rather than in Perth?

Jenni has also clients from Kingston and Brockville. She would probably loose them if she relocates to Ottawa.

hey Jenni,

Can you send me the directions to get to you please?

I was hoping to come up this week but now it looks like this weekend or next week. Are you available for weekend sessions?

You don't, she's been retired for a while now.

On 8/10/2018 at 4:12 PM, Kenny said:

How do I get a hold of her