Monique • White • LL • 5008

Where do I start. She was very very easy to get in contact with and maintained communication right up to my visit. Now the fun stuff. She blew my socks (and pants) right off. I was really pressed for time, but Monique was the most accommodating provider I've ever encountered. Truth be told, if I could sneak away tonight for another visit I would. My experience was really just that good. She really made me so comfortable, and I'm a nervous Nelly. I'm so looking forward to my next visit. Which will hopefully be a longer one. A true gem.

I have not had a chance to visit Halifax since before the pandemic, but whenever I did I made sure to see Monique, and always was extremely happy I did! Highly recommend!

I met Monique this week after pre-booking with her last week.  After confirming the booking, she sent me some unpublished  photos that hinted at the fun that was to come.  

When I arrived, I was greeting by a sexy, curvy blonde with a promising and mischievous smile that made me feel more than welcome.  During our time together, she created a delightful level of intimacy and desire that made our time together fly by, leaving me a memory that will linger until our next encounter.

If you are looking for a mature, sexy woman to take you on a sensual journey, I highly recommend spending time with Monique. 

• Thanks 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.