I recently stopped following one of our city’s more reputable, seasoned providers on Twitter.  After a couple of days I regretted this and went to start following her again but learned she had blocked me from following. 

To the best of my recollection, we’ve never interacted - I only followed her posts and I don’t post or reply on Twitter. 

Wondering if I broke some unwritten rule here. 

Thoughts?

Were you blocked, or is their account locked/private?  You can also get caught up in a chain block.  If you really need to get hold of them, there are likely other, better avenues; if you're missing their pics, subscribe to their onlyfans.  If you absolutely have to follow them on twitter, I guess reach out with a donation and beg to be allowed back in.

tl;dr it's just twitter, not IRL, I wouldn't stress about it too much.

18 hours ago, Mikejfenwick said:

I recently stopped following one of our city’s more reputable, seasoned providers on Twitter.  After a couple of days I regretted this and went to start following her again but learned she had blocked me from following. 

To the best of my recollection, we’ve never interacted - I only followed her posts and I don’t post or reply on Twitter. 

Wondering if I broke some unwritten rule here. 

Thoughts?

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I had the same thing happen to me from a Halifax provider, never liked or commented but as soon as I unfollowed I was blocked. Maybe it's some kind of settting she has automatic for people who unfollow. I don't really know how to use Twitter and I just wanted to not see her constant retweets so I unfollowed her.

Thanks to this community, this is what I’ve determined. There might be some beef between this provide and another provider I follow. 

My unfollowing her might have been misconstrued as taking a side in the beef - it was not. And it’s possible she blocked me based on that assumption. 

All good. I don’t feel strongly about following her so I’m letting this end. 

Given the challenging environment these ladies conduct business, I’m careful to always be respectful so was checking to see if I had inadvertently offended her. 

Thanks community members. 

Edited by Mikejfenwick
  • Like 2