Shannia Spinner • White • 7746

Welcome to Moncton Shannia!  Edmonton's Finest Mature Lady...easy going, pic's are 100%...looks better in person, nice in-call location.  I won't go into details, but I left with a smile on my face & Yes I will repeat if she is ever back....1 hour went by to fast...see her while she is here @ Moncton!!

• Like 5

Oh thank you kindly for the shout out and recommendation, LetsPlay, and that we did. I too had a wonderful time shared with you and would 100% rebook with you. 

I agree 1 h goes by too quickly when having fun.

I am thrilled you enjoyed our time shared as much as I did. 

Thank you for a great intro into Moncton, I look forward to the next time you park your boots under my bed.

Till then play hard keep safe & always keep smiling 😘

• Like 2

Letsplay_57 

I give a 2 thumbs up, he was easy to book with communication was great, followed my booking protocol.

In person very respectful, fun to chat with the rest as they say is gravy. Very nice gentleman. Would have no issues rebooking with this lovely gent. 

Thank you for a wonderful  experience.

& thank you to Lyla for giving leolist ppl to share their experiences to help keep the industry a safer place to play & ppl accountable for their actions. Much appreciated xo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My stars, I just happened to arrive in Fredericton and this young lady answered my call! Upon entering her location and getting some chatter completed, this is a small world with so much in common and the energy she had! WOW OH WOW! I sure hope can cross paths again and soon!

• Like 4

Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated. I had a wonderful time shared with you as well. Respectful, easy going. I truly enjoyed getting to know you. I would give my reccomendation to ladies to see you as well.

Hopefully I will have time to stop in on my way back to Edmonton.

Long drive lol Still have family to see in the Maritimes before then. 

Til then keep smiling & be safe xo

• Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.