Hello gents & couples

I am new to this platform but not to the industry. So barecwith me until I familiarize myself with the platform.

I am hly reviewed on another western board and here to crearecand up hold my reputation for being reliable, discreet, consistant, as well as high standards with my services I offer.

1 thing you should know about me Is I am true to myself. I grow, I have different moods like anyone else. I am high energy and love adventure and living in the moment. I am about connection & building trust. I do get bored and enjoy trying new and exciting things. Dates should be exciting not repeditive actions so keep it fun original and always respectful.

If you are thristing for a mature ladys touch or a walk on the wet & wild sude I just maybe the lady you are looking for.

💥You will feel like were are long lost lovers within moments.

Muti h , over nights, longer dates are my forte, it gives time to chat get to know each other likes dislikes and enough time shared, for our time to flow effortlessly & naturally. 

I come in 2 flavors

REG. Inservice Donations as posted

DEPOSIT 50 PER H BOOKED

out services depends on distance & has a min 2h date req. Per hh drive

100 deposit per h booked + travel fee according to time traveled

💥Shannias choice 350h 600 2h

A sensual encounter where I take the lead.

💥Spincycle 400h 2h 750

A sensual walk on the wet & wild side

I will stay as long as I am prebooked min 3h the day bf. Or I move on to the next town of interest withbpre bookings.

I am thinking Fredricton or St John? Speak up I'm here to travel, have fun & have new adventures through out the Maritimes. 

Have a fantasy or bucket list Im your lady. That is my fantasy making others reality.

I LOVE IT💞

PLEASE DO YOUR HOMEWORK READ MY ADS READ MY DIRECTORIES/ PROFILE google my name & number you will find much on me in Edmonton area. 

From solo dates / duets to hosting group events masked & unmasked 😈 bi curious & straight. 

I do have a InService Special on for my last 2 nights here 2 days avail 2h special

March 14-16 11am

Meet Shannia Spinner -Whos bed will your boots be under Special (pre booking required)

2h Shannias Choice 550

Let me lead us into a realm only you & I can create❤

2h Spincycle 750

Shes a wild one, lets explore our possiblities in a fun exploritory as we venture into the suitcase of plenty:)

I host only from clean upscale hotels 

Hours 8am-9pm unless pre booked for multi h or over nights in advance.

I do reply to texts when I am available to do so, if you have a time frame allowed for replies please indicate this. I usually will not reply if its been over 3 hrs or after normal offuce hours for your discretion. 

Please text Shannia Spinner

780 729 7746

780 say spin

Please introduce yourself.

Age,city,site you seen my ad, date and time you are inquiring for as well as the encounter you are seeking.

I will reply in a timely manner.

Now lets get to the booking outta the way & get to the fun stuff already. 💥

What R U waiting for theres fun & Adventure waiting on the otherside of that booking xo

Hope to meet you soon.

Have a fabulous day.

1000001615.jpg

1000001614.jpg

1000001629.jpg

image0000041(5).jpg

PXL_20221228_171203922~2.jpg

• Like 2