Vera Reis ~ Touring Companion

Hey!

I’ve had such amazing times in Halifax, I’ve been raving about your fair city to my friends in Toronto. One of them has decided to see for herself what fun Halifax is. 

Book this smart and sexy curvy Goddess! What’s the line…? Run, don’t walk 😉 

She’ll be there May 6-9th.

@Vera Reis

• Like 3

what is the purpose of including the law student part?  I find it strange that you are openly volunteering info about yourself that other can use to identify you?  Or maybe it is just something you say to make your client think that you know the law well?  I feel that The law student part doesn't really help the client in deciding whether to see you or not.  If anything, they may be scared away.  Your pics look great by the way.

1 hour ago, Mikeyboy said:

What it implies about her is that she is educated and likely intelligent, which many of us find very appealing. I wouldn’t read much more into it beyond that.

Exactly this, different clients value different things. You obviously do not have to have a formal education to hold a conversation, or even an intelligent one, but there are clients who appreciate academic success in a provider. 

The men in Halifax do not know me, the point of giving information I am comfortable giving is that in turn clients can get a small idea of what I might be like, allowing them to consider whether we are a good fit or not. The vast majority of my bookings are 3hrs+ because clients want to spend time talking with me as they can see I am kind, caring and intelligent.

And I only do not show my face to not be harassed on the street, my mom knows what I do for work, I do not truly care what anyone else thinks of me. I think noting the languages I speak is more identifying than that I am in law school though.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, Vera Reis said:

Exactly this, different clients value different things. You obviously do not have to have a formal education to hold a conversation, or even an intelligent one, but there are clients who appreciate academic success in a provider. 

The men in Halifax do not know me, the point of giving information I am comfortable giving is that in turn clients can get a small idea of what I might be like, allowing them to consider whether we are a good fit or not. The vast majority of my bookings are 3hrs+ because clients want to spend time talking with me as they can see I am kind, caring and intelligent.

And I only do not show my face to not be harassed on the street, my mom knows what I do for work, I do not truly care what anyone else thinks of me. I think noting the languages I speak is more identifying than that I am in law school though.

Your ad is professional and well put together with nothing anyone possessing half a brain should object to. Seems every thread here has gone full stupid as of late so I wouldn't worry much over this.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2