Sign in to follow this  

Hi handsome,

I’m Brooklyn! I’m a 24-year old university student residing in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I am a brunette with blonde highlights and hazel eyes standing at 5’5” weighing 135lbs providing companionship for gentlemen.

Because of my friendly, easygoing nature I specialize in GFE. People say that after just one conversation they feel they’ve known me for years, I want us both to enjoy ourselves and I prioritize intimate relationships with those I meet. I am a quality over quantity girl.

Because I am a student privacy and discretion are important, all conversations and experiences will be our secret 💋

To see me please text (902)-801-9444 or email [email protected] with the following information: First name, age, ethnicity, and what/how long of a date you’re looking for. Those who take the time to follow these simple instructions will receive the best results ❣️

When contacting me please be respectful, I treat others with respect and expect the same in return.

Upcoming schedule:

I will be hosting in the downtown Halifax area in an upscale hotel.

March 31: 4pm-12am

April 1: 8am-12am

April 2: 8am-1030am

April 6: 3pm-12am

April 7th: 8am-12pm
🚗 Out calls available to reputable areas/hotels, contact me to inquire. Additional screening will be required for out calls to residences!

Hope to see you soon,

Brooklyn

E050D711-76A5-4C89-B33F-67903EC765D4.jpeg

Edited by Babygirl_brooklyn
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this