Clara • Asian • LL • 1818

Hi everyone! I didn't see any recent reviews for Clara from Leolist on here so I wanted to drop a little review for her as I had the opportunity to visit with her a few weeks back. So far I've been really lucky with the providers I've seen as in matching their descriptions and not climbing out the bathroom window while I make drinks and this time was no different I was yet again greeted with exactly who she portrays to be in her ad and she was very accomodating! WIthout going into too much graphic detail she was good at what she does and she macthes the pictures perfectly. I am not sure 100% on the age, I would have to say If I were to guess I would say somewhere closer to 26 or 27 but still adorable face and super firm and toned body (I believe her ad calls it a juicy bubble butt) and curves in the right places. She didnt rush me and she made me feel comfortable right away. No scary guys hanging out around any corners and no dramatic details to convey other than that. If you want to see a skilled and real and talented provider in the area you should book a spot with Clara her reviews are right on track. Thanks CLara!

Screenshot_10.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.