Local provider in miramichi ?

I'm starting to work in miramichi for a while. Would there be any local provider in the area? 

My search seem to be all fake ads.

Any good tip is/will be appreciated . Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Whoever posts those fake ads have to pay for them, they must get enough people falling for them and sending money to make it worth their while. They are easy to spot especially if they want a deposit to book and the area code are way out there.

Buyer be ware guys!!

I only gave a deposit once to get a special rate to pre book with Victoria Jolie several years ago. I had seen her many times and I trusted her. It was legit.

Don’t get sucked in if it looks TGTBT, do your research 😆

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fuck I hate working in this city !!!! Absolutely zero provider. There is 1 girl Kylie karma, she the only one than look legit. But unfortunately, I'm not into T Girls. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Happy Fisherman69 said:

It sure is hard to have a SW tour the north shore area. 

When 1 does come to visit, they only stay a short time. Us hobbies can't be supporting them enough?

Hello 😊 

This many be different for everyone so i’ll speak on myself , i used to travel up north area quite often! Unfortunately over time and more recently this year, there hasn’t been a high enough demand.

The price of hotels / Travel expenses, plus more , is expensive, and though it may used to be well worth the trip (for myself), unfortunately, more recently, i found myself going and it wasn’t worth it by the time i left 😕

It’s much easier, and feels more secure for SP to want to travel up north if hobbyist would pre book! (usually by a deposit) but it seems now people will pre book, but do not want to send a deposit, which would effect my time and income , if they decide to change there mind just because. 

If enough people were willing to pre book in advance i’d be more then willing to come back regularly again up north. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes "Haley 19" you are a great provider, and have enjoyed our time together.

With my personal schedule it is hard to prebook.

There are a few ladies that do tour, and if I can. I do book a date.

You are gems in our ever changing towns/ cities.

Cheers and be safe. 

• Like 1