Alexis • White • LL

It's been a few years since I've indulged in "the hobby". Nobody has caught my eye/drawn my attention I guess.

Been reading some info in Alexis over the past lil' while and decided to take the plunge based on discussion I read - glad I did.  Thought I'd give a stand alone recommendation, as the other one is kinda hard to follow (it mentions another provider with the same name). 

Alexis is very easy to communicate with and her location was in a nice hotel with easy access. 

I knew her rate - but didn't get too into what she offers for said price.  Upon arrival, I asked what was not on the menu (and that list was quite short) and then she told me what she offered (I immediately stated thinking...."ok - so her hourly rate PLUS x-amount for this and that".  I was pleasantly surprised to find out everything she listed was included in her rate.  Always a plus, in my book.

Her service is fantastic.  Excellent GFE and there was some PSE thrown in when asked (which was top-notch).  I've had a few GFE ladies from Montreal and some locally and Alexis's GFE rivals them all, if not surpassing.  There is a big difference between kissing and "being kissed", if that makes sense.  This lady's GFE is what you expect BUT you feel almost like SHE wants it vs you,  She knows how to make a fella feel very wanted.

Although she could be considered a "spinner", her body if very proportionate for her size.  In my experience, most "spinners" are quite thin, but she has a body of a "regular" girl, but she is just very short.  Very pretty too and has an amazing personality to match (we hit it off well and had a few points/subjects we REALLY hit it off about - always nice to have that happen).   

As she normally doesn't work in the Halifax area, she could be considered a "hidden gem".  I know I will be going back for sure and I highly recommend her

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.