ESSIE • White • 1906

Hello again Friends!

If you're in need of some fun and relaxation, look no further than the company of the beautiful and intelligent bombshell Essie. I recently had the pleasure of indulging in a nuru massage session, as we were both touring in the area (for different reasons obviously, but both of us for work) and a  nuru massage is something I had been wanting to experience for a while, and it was truly a blissful experience.

From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with warm smiles and a soothing ambiance that instantly put me at ease. The incall location was discreet and the calming decor, soft lighting, and gentle music created the perfect atmosphere for a relaxing visit. Essie was friendly and attentive, making sure to inquire about my preferences and any specific desires so that she could custom orient the whole experience to my every need.

I've mentioned before that so far I've had pretty good luck with providers, and Essie was no different, She looks EXACTLY like her pictures portray her to look with a firm and toned body, I cannot believe she actually doesnt spend any time at the gym and somehow was blessed with good genetics, because she has the body of an 20 year old and a gorgeous face to match. I was a little hesitant at first just because she looks SO good in her pictures I thought this must be a bait and switch situation, but she was happy to send me customized selfies and even a custom video first so I could feel comfortable I was going to see the person i expected to see. Big beautiful innocent eyes and adorable smile. I was enchanted from the start.

Once I entered the room, I was immediately impressed by how much attention to detail Essie had gone above and beyond to cater to my wardrobe requests down to the nail polish she was wearing, and you could tell she enjoys dressing up the part for role playing wardrobe requests and has fun with her clients and can go with the flow. There was no rush and I actually ended up extending my time by and hour because I was enjoying myself so much. 

The service itself was pure heaven and without getting into too terribly much graphic detail, she was more than able to live up to her claims to be skilled and talented. She checked in often asking me questions about my experience and to make sure I didnt need anything and ultimately it was a very comfortable visit, leaving me feeling completely rejuvenated.

In conclusion, my experience with Essie was in the top 5 of all my expereinces with providers I've had thus far. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a pampering and rejuvenating escape from the stresses of everyday life. It was truly a treat for the body, mind, and soul. I hear she also knows how to party so no matter what your cup of tea is I suggest you stop by if she is touring in your area and even if it's your first time she will make you feel at ease. 

Screenshot_14.jpg

Screenshot_15.jpg

I also had a good experience with her! She was exactly as she looked in the pictures and we had a great time. So far I've also had good luck with providers with the occassional bad experience in between but this one is definately worth the leap of faith she is a 10 all the way! I hope to see her again when we are both in the same area and I watch her social media hoping she say's she is coming around again! Thanks for your thorough review my friend and enjoy the road! Here's my two favorite pictures from her collection. I always like to see a verified provider that does more than the minimum 5 pictures and updates them frequently, it tells you they go above and beyond to reassure the rest of us lol

essie.jpg

essie2.jpg

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.