Hello

I'm planning to visit this place this week.

If someone please could PM me some tips about the ladies over there, I'd appreciate. We can´t open talking since there´re on DND list.

Thank you

1 hour ago, Bergvolk said:

Hello

If someone please could PM me some tips about the ladies over there, I'd appreciate. We can´t open talking since there´re on DND list.

Thank you

Exactly the same as 311 ( i think its the same owners) and just about every asian mp in town...

8 hours ago, rubintugger said:

Exactly the same as 311 ( i think its the same owners) and just about every asian mp in town...

Thank you,  people already PM me with the info I needed 

• Like 1

On 4/19/2023 at 10:47 AM, Bergvolk said:

Hello

Thank you

Im interested in this info as well if someone could pelase DM me. Much appreciated 

5 hours ago, interesting! said:

no info on Fleet like who is there and level of their massage ?

She posts on Kijjiji most days and no i dont have a link. But i am sure you can find it.

If you're looking for a regular than you might want to reconsider. You'll only be disappointed when you find out she's leaving Winnipeg at the end of this month with no current plans of coming back.

If you got FOMO than you'll want to make an appointment ASAP !!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ruralboy said:

There is an add today saying “New Open Massage” on k with that address. 

Some girls from 311 go to fleet now. 

• Thanks 1

Ok I’m surprised at those 2 names but definitely a better draw than Lola let’s say. 
but do have to say if you’re gonna write a review take a few seconds to read it over before hitting send, would be nice to have proper name’s written down like Aimee and Gina! 

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2023 at 10:12 AM, gojetsgo70 said:

Would someone be able to share with me experiences at Fleet. Dm is great

I will when I come back there. I am only DM people since they are on DND list

Alice will be missed......what is it about someone who starts a new topic about the  dnd list...then tells you to only send him the info since it's breaking the rules 😉 

• Thanks 1

I think it’s about a few of us who are interested in finding out useful info from one another while respecting the wishes of the MP’s that asked us not to discuss the details in public.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmD said:

I think it’s about a few of us who are interested in finding out useful info from one another while respecting the wishes of the MP’s that asked us not to discuss the details in public.

Thank you, since the beggining I mention to message me. Some gentlemen understood and kindly gave the info that I need. I also gave feed back to the ones who reached me after that.

I'm sorry if not everybody saw this way. 

• Thanks 1

Damn.  This was my #1 for the past while until she left.

looking for a recommendation to find a new place/attendant if you have in the same village-ish area.  Please pm me.

• Like 1

Omfg you guys start visiting and seeing for yourself like many of us have...this makes the experience that much better...this is hoe some of us have found diamonds in the rough..

1 hour ago, Outdoorsman72 said:

Omfg you guys start visiting and seeing for yourself like many of us have...this makes the experience that much better...this is hoe some of us have found diamonds in the rough..

Easy to say if you have sufficient budget to take many chances. Some can only afford the occasional visit, and would just like to narrow the odds of a disappointing session.