Sign in to follow this  

πŸ…½πŸ…΄πŸ†† πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΈπŸ…²πŸ†‚ πŸ“Έ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ“‡ π“…π‘’π“‡π“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ’Άπ“ π“…π“‡π‘’π“‰π“‰π“Ž π“…π“π’Άπ“Žπ“‚π’Άπ“‰π‘’ πŸ˜ˆπŸ’œ Κ™Κ€α΄α΄α΄‹ΚŸΚΙ΄

Hi handsome,

Let me introduce myself, I’m Brooklyn, a 24-year old college student located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I stand at 5’5” weighing 135lbs with blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My body type can be described as curvy fit and I am Caucasian.Β 

Β 

I have been a service provider across the Maritime provinces for some time and consider myself to be a professional companion. I treat others with respect and am a huge believer in treating others how you’d like to be treated. Manners go a long way with me.Β 

Β 

Because of my down to earth nature and bubbly personality I consider myself a true GFE. I have been told that conversations and intimacy with me flow easily, making you feel as if we’ve known each other for years.Β 

Β 

I value quality over quantity and am picky with who I I spend time with, prioritizing longer dates so that there is time to truly enjoy each other’s company.Β 

Β 

πŸ“²To contact me please text (902)-801-9444.

When contacting me for first time meets please include the following information: first name, age, ethnicity, how long/what kind of a date you’re interested in. Those who follow these simple instructions will receive the best results.Β 

Β 

❣️ Upscale downtown Halifax in call

πŸ’‹Β Out calls available to hotels

❣️ Hair, makeup, and nails always done

πŸ’‹ All natural curvy body with a perky 34C chest

❣️ Safe play only

Β 

Upcoming schedule:

April 21: 4pm-12am

April 22: 9am-12am

April 23: 8am-12pm

Β