My last time was with Jenny, and looked like she would prefer doing anything else. Before she was more enthusiastic. Or maybe she was having a bad day.

I'm not surprised, my last experience with Jenny was not good either. She was rude and unprofessional and I haven't gone back.

A really nice fitness girl (Linda) that I used to see there regularly left because of her poor attitude.

I know we mainly go because of the girls and their skill set but I'm more likely to repeat often at a well managed shop. It makes the entire experience more enjoyable.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2023 at 3:29 PM, Piranha said:

I'm not surprised, my last experience with Jenny was not good either. She was rude and unprofessional and I haven't gone back.

A really nice fitness girl (Linda) that I used to see there regularly left because of her poor attitude.

I know we mainly go because of the girls and their skill set but I'm more likely to repeat often at a well managed shop. It makes the entire experience more enjoyable.

I've always liked WN. Linda was the first "regular" that I had.

However, Jenny has always been wonderful to me, so I can't say anything bad about her.

I know the more I  got to know Linda, the more apparent it was that... something was off. I don't want to say a social disorder, but she had some unique views and talking points. I do miss her though, she was good.

On 6/22/2023 at 6:06 AM, Kmoppai said:

I've always liked WN. Linda was the first "regular" that I had.

However, Jenny has always been wonderful to me, so I can't say anything bad about her.

I know the more I  got to know Linda, the more apparent it was that... something was off. I don't want to say a social disorder, but she had some unique views and talking points. I do miss her though, she was good.

I understand Linda is gone out of province .being

replaced by new girl Amie 

1st off Linda has been gone for yrs already but as for Amy or Amie I don’t know. Haven’t been to WN this yr I don’t think! 

On 7/13/2023 at 7:35 PM, Kylechen said:

I understand Linda is gone out of province .being

replaced by new girl Amie 

Never heard of Amy, maybe she's new?

Yeah Linda lives in BC now. She's a little bit of a nut case lol

There Candy, Cindy, Shirley and the Indian/Sri Lankan bbw

On 7/15/2023 at 9:55 PM, Kmoppai said:

Never heard of Amy, maybe she's new?

Yeah Linda lives in BC now. She's a little bit of a nut case lol

There Candy, Cindy, Shirley and the Indian/Sri Lankan bbw

She is new, I want to try her next time

Well well if it isn’t Johna the World Nails stalker or maybe more appropriately, owner or maybe Jenny? 

only thing you ever comment on is the WN gals but no reviews that I recall. 
please comment on other things as well or better yet leave a review on other ladies in Winnipeg.. 

• Haha 2

wN is always got a special place in my heart

i don’t really want to see Jenny for massage but I love seeing her before and after. 
I know she wishes to find the talent to make us happy

On 4/22/2023 at 3:32 PM, interesting! said:

what has changed at WN-says contact John? anyone there doing extra good massage?

All warnings have details of why you received warnings. I am not going to spend my time publicly showing that you went against the rules and arguing about it. If you want to use this board, abide by the very fair rules that keep Providers safe.

Truth is interesting! You appear to be new to the forum and likely excited you found it but your half a dozen questions in two days with half of them about the same lady is bordering on stalker-ish and even if I knew where she went I'd likely not pass it along. The veterans of the forum protect the girls, as I hope you will in time. If we're getting a 'vibe' from a new user we're not going to respond well. 

Note for those new members on the forum, 20 posts or less. When you spam the threads the vets take notice and immediately drop you in their 'no fly' list. There has been a ton of this type of poster in the recent past (two months or so), truth is you would serve yourselves better by holding back a little, actually read the forum. Maybe offer some information about your experiences before flooding the group with questions. And again this isn't just for interesting! but anyone new coming in. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure, but isn't there a rule against spoofing another user's account? 

Interesting

(general member)

Interesting!

(senior member)

On 12/13/2023 at 11:24 AM, rubintugger said:

I'm not sure, but isn't there a rule against spoofing another user's account? 

Interesting

(general member)

Interesting!

(senior member)

Same Stalker with different account

I am a senior member--the spoofer commenting with a v similar name just joined -I have been a member for few years. Someone has copied my name( i ONLY HAVE ONE ACCOUNT!) --I thought it was definitely against all rules to post under  someone elses account!