Sign in to follow this  

My birthday month! β€‹πŸŽβ€‹ Let's celebrate with kisses, giggles and moans of pleasure. Find me in Halifax and Sydney this month. β€‹πŸŽβ€‹*BIRTHDAY SPECIALS*β€‹πŸŽβ€‹

🎁 It's my birthday month and my favourite thing about being a SW is we get to celebrate all month long! 🎁

Will you cover me in kisses that have us both moaning in pleasure as we celebrate?Β 
png_20230423_092848_0000.thumb.png.11bc44cd2fffaea0a7113c573f8ac041.png

I'm running aΒ very rare birthday special. For the month of May; All bookings made 24 hours or more in advance with a deposit will receive $50 off their date of 3 hours or less and $100 off 4 hour dates or longer. Dates schedule with less than 24 hours' notice but more that 4 hours' notice will have $50 increase, and dates with less than 4 hours' notice will have $100/hour increase, I.e. If you want a "now" date, it'll be $400 increase on current rates. If you are going to rush the birthday girl, you better make my present the biggest it's going to be.

HALIFAX
Hosting (Incall)
May 1-3
Monday-Wednesday 10am-9pm

Sydney
Hosting
May 7-9
Sun 6pm-10pm
Mon & Tues 10am-9pm

Halifax
Hosting
May 11-13
Thursday & Friday 10am-9pm
Saturday 1pm-9pm

May 15-17
Monday to Wednesday 10am-9pm

All other days are available for outcalls/FMTY of 4 hours or more.
I will be off and unplugged from May 23-30th for surgery.
png_20230430_113126_0000.thumb.png.420888333bf66b7ebb5d2e0fd0a20064.pngpng_20230423_092758_0000.thumb.png.f8cb0bc20aee6ef964f0a7823f609bbd.png
Β 

Pleasure to make your acquaintance!
I'm Stephanie Mystique, a prefect mix of beauty and brains, a naturally captivating redheaded seductress that will have you at ease and standing at attention all at once. I'm available to respectable individuals and couples of all ethics, gender and of impeccable hygiene.

I greet you at the door with a hug and a kiss or two or three, I love kissing, as it melts our worries away. Have a small conversation about you and your day as you shed the days stresses. You go and freshen up as I make myself comfortable, or, maybe I shall join you...
Β 

Connect with me by text, 902-579-4210, (No text apps or Phone calls) or e-mail [email protected] to book our time together.
Screening and Deposit required for new clients. Details can be found here 3 Simple Steps to booking our date. (stephaniemystique.vip)

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures;
Β www.stephaniemystique.vip,
@stephanie_mysti for my teasing Snapchat. <--NEW SNAPCHAT
Stephanie Mystique (@StephanieMysti1) / Twitter <---I'm back for now...
and www.nldtconnect.com/stephaniemystiq for naughty online fun!

I can't wait to spend time with you,
Stephanie ❀️ 

RATES & SERVICESΒ Screening, Rates & Schedule | Stephaniemystique
RECOMMENDATIONS & REVIEWSΒ 
Recommendations | Stephaniemystique

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this