Good day Gents & Couples

I am back in Edmonton (home)

Hosting NE Edm, Schonsee area

Excecutive home perfect for entertaining group events , solos & duos with my sexxy Edmonton Cougar MW:)

Clean, safe, discreet, more then adiquite supplies, fresh clean towels & bedding always, king poster bed, to get entangled in, double size soaker tub to sit back, share a bottle of red relax . Fire pit in back yard for a Romantic evening at home shared.

I love hosting from my incall it feels less business and more intimate to be honest. More in control of the enviroment as well as keeping it clean & discreet.

💞RESPECT, HYGEINE, GOOD COMMUNICATION & DOING YOUR HOMEWORK ON ME IS KEY TO BOOKING WITH ME💋💞

I cater to gents & couples

Pre booking is key with me, I do not like rushing, I do have an outside life, I do not sit by my phohe all dressed and ready to go. I fit dates into my life as my schedule allows me too. Pre booking with deposits ensures our time booked.

Yes I am bi/ pansexual, I am full of energy and love what I do & so will you.

Prefered hrs of booking 

6am-7pm 

Tho I do cater 24/7 when pre booked messaging me at 12 am for 1 am will not work with me I will probably be sleeping or in home comfy mode xo

If you are thirsting for a mature womans touch & experience I just may be the lady you are searching for. I live for adventure, fantasy making & bucket list checking. GROUP masked events are such an amazing dynamic & the energies created are out of this world.

💥Shannia gf for the moment

A sensual, passionate encounter where we allow our natural chemistry take flight

💥ShanniaChoice is a sensual GFE undertone, where I lead us into a realm only you & I can create💋

💥Spincycle

A walk on the wet & wildside with a sensual undertone, open to light kink & fantasy creating, Role play, 💦💦💦

I do not speak greek but I will drive you there.

Screening & Deposits are a part of my booking protocal. Etransferes are the easiest & quickest.

100 deposit per hr booked out call may vary depending on your location

Pic id selfie, + pre paid visa is acceptable

Lets keep each other safe & share an unforgetable moment in time together❤️

❤️An Experience you soon won't forget❤️

Please text your introduction this format makes booking painless. Thank you💋

Name,

City

Site you seen my ad

Date/ time/ duration 

You are wanting to book as well as the encounter you are wanting to exerience.

Lets get to the fun part & make memories to last a life time.💋

ShanniaSpinner

780 729 7746

780 say spin

Twitter @SpinnerShannia

image0000011(12).jpg

1000001432.jpg

1000001797.jpg

1000001332.jpg

1000000823.jpg

20190810_130532.jpg

20230428_192912.jpg