Nikki Boudreauxxx • White • 6413 • TOFTT

Nikki was in the Valley last week and after some back and forth, and patience on her side, I was able to schedule an in-call with her.  Very easy to communicate with her by email, so no problems setting our meeting up.  She does require mild screening but in exchange, she sent a selfie to help reassure me she wasn't pulling a scam.

I spent an intense hour of very pleasurable adult fun with an enthusiastic and very companion.  I staggered out the door a very happy and satisfied guy.  If you like what you see in her ads and spending time with a lady who just might enjoy the fun more than you do, go see her.  A definite repeat for me.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Had a chance to meet this lovely lady as well. Easy to contact and arrange a meeting. 
Very attractive with nice curves. Super accommodating and was very much enjoying herself the whole time. Extra points for enthusiasm!  
Would recommend without hesitation. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I'd like to remove the "TOFTT" from this thread title, as given her presence on social media, various advertising platforms and her open/easy communication via text/email, there was never a question for me anyway, as to whether or not she was "real". 

Regardless, I have met with Nikki on multiple occasions now, and I suspect that "those who know", are simply keeping to themselves on the topic of this young lady. Given that my time for her inaugural trip to Hfx. is booked (see, I'm as guilty as anyone), I will selfishly provide an overdue addition to her reco thread now.

This lady is the real deal, what you see/read in her ads is spot on. While obviously, the experience may be different for everyone, I found her to be fun, open, honest, very passionate and (like a few others I've had the fortune to meet over the years), a natural for this line of work. If what you see on her profile, or in her ads appeals to you, then book with confidence, my guess is even with high expectations, you'll be pleased that you did! I certainly find myself looking forward to my next visit...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Have to agree with all of Nikki’s great reviews above. Nikki is a sexy sweetheart. She does have some screening, but she is a trustworthy provider. Personally, when a lady has some screening, it tells me they’re legit and discerning provider. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I met Nikki for on her first visit to Halifax 9am Thursday morning and she made my week! She is a beautiful person in every way. She is exceptionally pretty! A beautiful smile and entrancing persona!  We enjoyed a wild, sensual hour together.  An unbelievable experience that I look forward to having the opportunity to repeat.  

• Like 3

So I had the extreme pleasure of spending some time with Nikki this afternoon for one of her newly offered HH Erotic Massage sessions. I was greeted at the door with a nice warm hug and a kiss from a woman in a sexy outfit straight out of the shower wet hair and all. She apologized about her hair but I thought it just added to her initial  sex appeal to me . Straight massage sessions  are hard to come by and she has the technique down  pat for sure . Extremely adventurous with her hands and continually asks what you like and delivers. I had the fun of giving her a nice massage in return and may I add I think she enjoyed my talents as well. Never felt rushed , great conversation throughout and I never had to prod her along . We explored each of our bodies and the session flowed very seamlessly , never felt rushed at all. Nikki is genuinely interested in making sure you leave satisfied and I sure did. Her past reco's are well deserved. She doesn't come to Halifax often so guys make the effort to see her , I can't see you being disappointed . She's got nice soft curves , pretty face , pretty smile and a personality that even trumps her physical attributes.  As stated in her ad she offers many types of dates but if you are looking for a hot erotic 2 way massage she is among  the best on a very short list. 

Thanks Nikki   Till I see you again 

• Like 6

Nikki is wonderful, so I will echo the others and highly recommend. She is beautiful and gifted with great communication skills. She is eager to connect on multiple levels, such a lovely woman that I would love to see again!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I met the beautiful and delightful Nikki for the first time today. I'm still smiling. I also have an extra bounce in my step and some lovely memories to keep me going til the next time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

As I was given the opportunity to meet Nikki last week, I would like to echo all the above statements as she is such a sweet and fantastic person! She has a very intelligent and open mind and a wonderful personality. If you like what you see in the photos, I suggest you have a date with this gorgeous woman because she's much prettier in person. For the deed, she is very professional but very much willing to please. She has excellent 10/10 sensual and comforting skills and will give you sweet memories you will want to  reminisce. Thank you Nikki! Till we meet again! 😘

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.