Straight Massage East Kildonan

For the ones who are looking for a RMT Chinese style, I recommend YiYi Spa in East Kildonan. Straight massage only, no funny business.

However, good professionals, helped me with Sciatica pain.

Again, totally straight.

• Thanks 1

She moved over to the place mentioned above I think. But they didn’t offer extras there 

• Thanks 1

Nope she is not...Yung worked at yi  yi spa provencher...yiyi then moved to their present location...Yung worked there about a year then went to nail place on Pembina..from there she reopened 353 provencher for a number of years..when covid hit they closed up...she seems to have disappeared...she would be about 45 now...

On 5/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, Bergvolk said:

For the ones who are looking for a RMT Chinese style, I recommend YiYi Spa in East Kildonan. Straight massage only, no funny business.

However, good professionals, helped me with Sciatica pain.

Again, totally straight.

whats age in there would you say  .. pricing

On 5/14/2023 at 11:21 PM, Westerntrucker said:

Nope she is not...Yung worked at yi  yi spa provencher...yiyi then moved to their present location...Yung worked there about a year then went to nail place on Pembina..from there she reopened 353 provencher for a number of years..when covid hit they closed up...she seems to have disappeared...she would be about 45 now...

She also opened up a second place called Sakura on Saint Mary's that didn't last then she sold both of them

3 hours ago, usernametaken said:

She also opened up a second place called Sakura on Saint Mary's that didn't last then she sold both of them

yes i remember Sakura was there once in fall time then she was closed ...

Smart , good looking lady!

Keeper for sure, probably married. Who knows. Many of these ladies have somewhat arranged marriage from back in the days. A lot of them have husbands back in China