๐ŸŸก๐Ž๐ฎ๐ญ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ŸŸก โ€ข ๐Ÿ›‘ ๐˜—๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต, ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜บ & ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐Ÿ›‘ โ€ข โญ๏ธษขแด‡แด‡แด‹สษขษชส€สŸ แด€แดแด€ส€ส€แด€โญ๏ธ

ย 

Are you looking for something special today?ย 

A unique companion experience that develops naturally with a fun and gorgeous girl?ย 

Look no further you've found her!ย 

ย I am here to make you feel welcome and needed. I enjoy the company of a client that is respectful & is looking for a genuine connection.

ย 

โžฃย I please, I tease, Iโ€™m the girl next door. I have a beautiful elegant innocent glow withย toe curling, heavy breathing,ย mind boggling skills that you mustย indulge in at least once..ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย 

โžฃย I prefer to spend an hour or moreย with all new clients.ย Itโ€™s not just a โ€œcum and goโ€ experience.

3895EBF7-BC91-4FD1-9251-6810718BE73D.thumb.jpeg.7ab69f69e11246d5a07c51f3a6d59f65.jpeg
Physical Description:

Height:ย 5โ€™1ย | Weight:ย 104lbsย | Cup Size:ย 32ย Aย Cup

4D2C5524-D099-4E57-97AE-1540BBD720AC.thumb.jpeg.57f1b84783d8b5fd39fe543eceefde0a.jpeg

โžฃย When booking an appointmentย leave a brief message of getting to know you;

ย 

Example:ย Hello my name is _____, Iโ€™m _____ years old, I'm looking for _____ services. Iโ€™m would likeย to spend _____ time with you.

ย 

I look forward to hearing from you. Please keep in mind toย only contact if you're serious about booking..

ย 

ย **All my services are safe play only.**

๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ

๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ญ:ย (902)-704-3503

๐Ž๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ๐…๐š๐ง๐ฌ:ย @geekygirl-amarra

ย 

๐‘‡๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘  ๐ต๐‘’๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค

(ย โฌ†๏ธย newest testimonialย aboveย โฌ†๏ธย )

https://www.lyla.ch/topic/200507-geekygirl-amarra-%E2%80%A2-white-%E2%80%A2-ll-%E2%80%A2-3503/

Testimonial # 2

Testimonial #3

Testimonial #4

Testimonial #5

Testimonial #6

Edited by Geekygirl902