Sydney CB The Weekend

Hello anything young and hott going there the weekend . Mainly 4 out of 5 fake ads can't imagine if someone real went...it's a hidden gem for a successful SP  guys always asking when I'm there..

Edited by Johnboy43
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Johnboy43 said:

Hello anything young and hott going there the weekend . Mainly 4 out of 5 fake ads can't imagine if someone real went...it's a hidden gem for a successful SP  guys always asking when I'm there..

“Anything young & hot” 🤔 

As we are discussing human beings?  Gorgeous, professional women at that 😬 😳 

Check the schedule section for people travelling there and when they are - that’s your best option.  
I’m sure women travel where they’re comfortable and where they feel appreciated, and I’m sure it would have to be beneficial/lucrative for them.  Not too many people will gear up for a trip off the advice from a fake account (IMO) but thanks for another contribution 😉 

Edited by East Coast Kimmy
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Johnboy43 said:

If you can't say something it's best to be quiet

I think you should take your own advice. Being a predator and declaring it is unwise to do. 

There is enough of us that travel frequently to Sydney that you shouldn't have a problem with finding a reputable provider. 

If you are having a problem, possibly look at why you are having issues. Not meeting  screening needs? Being rude in your introduction or during the booking process? Looking for stuff that's to good to be true, thus getting scammed? Not doing enough research on a provider to prove realness? Ignoring the red flags within the ads?  

As Kimmy said, check the schedule section for when providers are hosting in the area. We make it easy for when we are going to be in the area. Remember to pre-book, as you said it's a hidden gem, thus schedules will be filled up fast and not everyone operates as a revolving door. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great News. ..I did find schedule for those lucky people there Beautiful GODDESS Izzy is coming today..

..Enjoy everyone..Thanks for the tips ladies  Young and Hott  check mark 😘😉

Edited by Johnboy43
  • Confused 1