Sign in to follow this  

𝔹𝕒𝕓π•ͺπ•˜π•šπ•£π• π”Ήπ•£π• π• π•œπ•π•ͺπ•Ÿ πŸ‘ α΄œα΄˜κœ±α΄„α΄€ΚŸα΄‡ Κœα΄α΄›α΄‡ΚŸ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ πŸ©πŸ’•πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŽπš πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš πš›πšŽπš™πšžπšπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’πš˜πš— πŸ’‹

Hi handsome,

Let me introduce myself, I’m Brooklyn, a 24-year old college student located in Halifax, Nova Scotia. I stand at 5’5” weighing 135lbs with blonde/brown hair and hazel eyes. My body type can be described as curvy fit and I am Caucasian.Β 
Β 

IΒ consider myself to be a professional companion. I treat others with respect and am a huge believer in treating others how you’d like to be treated. Manners go a long way with me. πŸ’–

Β 

Because of my down to earth nature and bubbly personality I consider myself a true GFE. I have been told that conversations and intimacy with me flow easily, making you feel as if we’ve known each other for years.Β I’m the woman you can drink a beer with or bring on a dinner date, I’m flexible in more ways than one πŸ˜‰

Β 

I value quality over quantity and am particular with the gentlemen whom IΒ spend time with, prioritizing longer dates so that there is time to truly enjoy each other’s company.Β 

Β 

πŸ“²To contact me please text (902)-801-9444.

When contacting me for first time meets please include the following information: first name, age, ethnicity, how long/what kind of a date you’re interested in. Those who follow these simple instructions will receive the best results.Β 

Β 

❣️ Upscale downtown Halifax in call

πŸ’‹Β Out calls availableΒ to hotels

❣️ Hair, makeup, and nails always done

πŸ’‹ Curvy fit physique with a perky 34C chest

πŸ’‹Out calls to residences require additional screening

❣️ Out calls available outside of in call schedule dates

πŸ’‹ Longer sessions are prioritized

❣️ Safe play only

πŸ’‹ Outfit requests available

Β 

Upcoming incallΒ schedule: