💖💖💖SPECIAL PRICES TODAY ONLY💖💖💖

Hi baby💕💕 I’m Sweetie! Just like my name, I’m as sweet as can be😋 Being extremely skilled, and with passion for what I do, I am a great choice if you want to come get your mind off life and relax for a while… 😍

**** special prices today, may 16th only****

‼️DUOS AVAILABLE. I am happy to announce that I will be working with @jadedollaka Barbie Doll Jade we are taking bookings and starting this thursday and we will be offering duos along with a variety of extra services upon request.‼️

🥰We have booked an upscale private residence, downtown halifax, please come visit me🥰 902-448-1762🥰 I will ask to verify and make sure you are legit before disclosing the address 🥰

i offer a variety of services. i am extremely open minded, willing to do many kinks, fantasies, rollplays, domination, pegging, mistress domination, and many other things, as long as they are within my boundaries and restrictions! Don’t ever be afraid to ask! I’ll never judge, just let you know what i’m comfortable with! 

discounted sessions available, as well as quick-rates, multi-hour deals, and specials, if  you’re looking for a deal, or you can’t afford my regular rates! 

I also offer a wide variety of online services if you prefer to get to know me first before meeting in person

*SAFE* GFE and PSE service also available 

Looking forward to hearing from you💋💋💋

ABSOLUTELY NO UNSAFE SERVICES - NON NEGOTIABLE

3F354050-8382-4FFD-8250-9685F994B31C.thumb.jpeg.400d72796d94557dc77e5d361d3fcfcb.jpeg

• Like 3