Hi to everyone. 
Does any hear from a lady that went by Chloe Daniels. She was in Dartmouth on Queen Street. She was a red head BBW. She was fun. I moved back and would like to meet up with her. If anyone has any info it would be greatly appreciated. 

She moved from that location and went silent. She did work from her new address for a while and also had a profile on Lyla. But again went silent. I have tried numerous times to reach her via text and email but no replies.  BTW, the last time I seen her was before the pandemic..

• Thanks 1

Hi ChilWilly

Thank you for the response. I do remember that she moved to the Spring area, I visited there once. I guess life moves forward. I lost contact information with phone and email provider changes. Hearing that you tried to make contact with no replies makes me believe she has moved on.   

This may sound odd.

But if someone no longer advertises, no longer answers know communication methods and done significant efforts to scrub their existence from social media, it's maybe a sign this person want privacy.

39 minutes ago, Greenteal said:

This may sound odd.

But if someone no longer advertises, no longer answers know communication methods and done significant efforts to scrub their existence from social media, it's maybe a sign this person want privacy.

I totally agree  with GT

• Thanks 1

I can appreciate if a provider has moved on. I have been away from NS for a few years. Years ago providers had more ability online to market services. There was no cleaning of social media for Chloe, there was none. I am also aware that many providers change their profiles to a point they become a different person or they may become a limited client provider. That is why I was searching for info. 

2 hours ago, DartFella said:

That is why I was searching for info. 

If you can't find anything using Google or any other search engines, this should answer your question.

In circumstances where names were changed for safety/privacy reasons or to break ties with former business partners, this shouldn't be discussed publicly.

Only exception should be to report fraudulent or dangerous activities.