Sign in to follow this  

End of May HFX Availability 🌸🌱 IN & OUT: May 20th - June 3rd 💦😋

Hi handsome!

I hope this message finds you well 💕

If we’ve not yet been acquainted, it’s a pleasure to meet you! And if we have met before, then hello again, lovers 🫶. My name is Bella Blanca, aka Beautiful Bella/Isabella 💦💜 I am an all-natural, blonde bombshell with a passionate kink for pleasing. 

I offer a wide variety of services, so please feel comfortable to inquire about that fantasy you’ve always wanted to try! I strive to give all of my clientele a comfortable and unforgettable experience.

I will be hosting INCALLS in my private & upscale condo located in the west end of Halifax, from May 20th until June 3rd.

OUTCALLS will also be available during these dates, to verifiable hotels & residences located in the HRM. 

During the weekdays (Monday - Thursday), I will be available starting at 2 pm until 12am, and on the weekends (Friday - Sunday), I will be available starting at 2pm until 3am.

*Pre-booking is highly encouraged*

*Multi-hour dates take precedence*

If you prefer to get to know me first…Cum visit me on OnlyFans 😍

https://onlyfans.com/bellablancaa

⚠️PLEASE NOTE⚠️

WHEN BOOKING, please send me a message at 902-901-6304 including your NAME, AGE, the DURATION & SERVICE you prefer for our time together! 

Specialties include:

🤍Sensual full body oil massages (nuru or tantric)

🤍Private entertainment (bachelor parties, stripteases, pole & lapdances)

🤍Fetishes/dom/BDSM

🤍VIP Options: GFE / PSE

💜Online sessions (pics/vids & videocalls)

💜Multi-hour DEALS are always avail!

Please understand that I ONLY provide SAFE service. 

I look forward to hearing from you baby😘

Love, Bella Blanca💦💜D77E6412-7300-4249-82EB-5FC0D81601B3.thumb.jpeg.78c2a491958e61d98349169de783f39f.jpeg47F4DF5B-E7D9-4055-AB79-49498ADE007D.thumb.jpeg.7fb5ba970c79c7f259125b8d3d4f58b2.jpeg

Edited by BeautifulBella

Sign in to follow this