Sign in to follow this  

Samantha knoxx • White

All I can say is "holy sh*t...". Samantha knoxx will become your addiction!! Meeting Samantha made me feel so comfortable and safe. Asked me everything that I like. Samantha takes time to make you feel relaxed. Being with Samantha felt like I was with someone I knew for years. so
sensual and wild at the same time. lips are literal pillows when you kiss them. eye contact alone will make you bust lol. Highly recommend you see Samantha if you ever get the chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi! I must say I was a bit leery about following a recommendation of a brand new Member but since I hadn't seen anything to the contrary I decided to go ahead and trust Samantha's expertise to be as beautiful as her very well put together online presence (Love her website) and I'm sure glad I did. Thank you for you recommendation and I wholeheartedly agree she is a bombshell and 100% real and even better in person than her pictures and ads make her out to be. I would give her a shout if anyone is on the fence about trying out a openminded and gifted provider. Here I added some pictures of her from her directory listing since this recommendation didnt provide much for info on where to find her

samantha.jpg

Edited by TeslaGuy
  • Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this